Pregnant after a Loss

RP from June 2011. How to hide a belly?

I am clearly pregnant, even when I try to suck it in. I am not telling my friends until we are all together for dinner NEXT weekend (as in December 11th), but I work with some and that makes it hard to keep secret. I have been wearing most of my flowy shirts, but I am running low.

Do I play it up like tv shows do when they try to hide a pregnant actress and walk with something in front of my stomach for a week and a half?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10

Re: RP from June 2011. How to hide a belly?

• Layers?  That's how I hide my gut when I've been missing the gym too much.  Or you could just carry a big stack of papers with you everywhere you go.  Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wore layers and it sucked because it was in the middle of summer.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I wore shirts that didn't tuck in (but still had a shape so it hung over my belly but still accentuated the waist) and straight cut cropped blazers...

Unfortunately the size of my chest still gave me away to many of the people that work down the hall...

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is a great tip...although I don't remember who told it to me.

Wear bright, chunky necklaces and/or earrings. Wearing eye-catching jewelry will draw attention to your face. 

Also, black. Just wear black. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Leave your shirts untucked and wear a flowy cardigan over them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"