May 2011 Moms

Anatomy Scan Results! :)

First, the important stuff. Both babies are PERFECT! Super healthy, absolutely no issues to speak of. Baby B definitely likes to kick Baby A all over the place, Baby A was much nicer. Both were moving like crazy. We even got to see Baby A trying to talk to us. Saw brains, hearts (all 4 chambers), beautiful spinal cords, arms and legs with fingers and toes. Heard 2 beautiful heartbeats. Even more importantly, they're about the same size. Baby A is about 7oz and Baby B is about 8oz. Approximately 19gm difference in weight between them. The MD said not to worry unless the difference between the two is more than 20% (right now, it's about 8% different, so completely normal). We are so in love.

As for gender, here's what the conversation went like:

Me: "We're team gender, so if you get a good potty shot, feel free to share the news!"

Tech: "Alright, we'll see if they're in a good position." Puts the wand on my belly. Immediately after, "Well, I know what they are!"

2 EXTREMELY OBVIOUS PENISES! Yup, we're team blue with identical twin boys who are VERY proud of what daddy passed on to them :P The tech definitely got a kick out of it, even measured them since they were so prominent.

Needless to say, we are so ecstatic that our little boys are so healthy and growing so well in there. The MD said that from now on, I'll have u/s's every 2 weeks to monitor for TTTS, with every other u/s being a growth u/s to make sure they're progressing properly. So, we'll get to see the boys every other week, which is super exciting :) It's definitely been a great day! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anatomy Scan Results! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"