Austin Babies

Best place to get stockings for baby?

Yes, I know I am late to this game.  I meant to make her a stocking for xmas but I suck and I never did and at this point its just not going to happen.

So, where is the best place, either in person or online, to get a cute xmas stocking... QUICKLY?! 

Re: Best place to get stockings for baby?

• you could ask my MIL to make one. she only takes about six years to complete one. 

or you can try pottery barn kids, target, hobby lobby. are you wanting big or small? fancy or simple? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought one online at merry stockings.com. It came really quickly and they embroider if you want it personalized. I randomly found this site because they had a stocking that went with our other stockings. I was pleased with their customer service, they even called me to confirm my order. Last year I bought stockings at the monogram lady on far west.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got one today at hobby lobby and slapped some stickers on It for her name. It's pretty cute. Pier one had a cute reindeer one.
  • I didn't have one for S the first year and bought a super cute PBK one right after Christmas last year for like 60% off.  She'll never know she didn't have it RIGHT at Christmas.  ;)
  • PBK!  I think they're on sale.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We love our PBK stockings!
  • I bought ours from Lands End. I had a code for 30% off so the $22.50 stockings ended up being around $15.50. They are very well made and are monogrammed for free. They took less than a week to come in.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you like the needlepoint look, Monogram Lady on Far West has a decent selection. My mom got one for Morris there & my MIL got ones for the grandkids there as well.
  • imageBoxerMomma:

you could ask my MIL to make one. she only takes about six years to complete one. 

:: snort ::

Ditto PB/PBK.  They have some suuuuuuper cute ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"