3rd Trimester
Options

3-4cm dilated

I went for my 36 week check yesterday and the doctor said that I was dilated to 3-4cm. I havent had any bh that I am aware of...Has anyone been dilated to a 3-4 this early and stayed that way...I really want to make it to 39 weeks.

Re: 3-4cm dilated

• Options

Yep!

I was 3-4cm from 35-36w and then 4cm and 37w and 5cm at 38w and 39w.  I was induced at 39w4d because of my baby's size and delivered in 3 hours.  He was 9 pounds 11 ounces. 

• Options
    I'm dilated to a 4, and I'll be 34 weeks on Thursday. I didn't feel any of my contractions either. I just don't get it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesweetheart18:

Yep!

I was 3-4cm from 35-36w and then 4cm and 37w and 5cm at 38w and 39w.  I was induced at 39w4d because of my baby's size and delivered in 3 hours.  He was 9 pounds 11 ounces. 

Your siggy pic is adorable!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup. Was 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced for 5 weeks before being induced at 41+ weeks with #1.
  • Options

I was 1/2cm and 5% effaced at 34 weeks. 1cm and 70% at 35 weeks. 2cm and 70% at 36 weeks. 2cm and 90% at 37 weeks. Delivered 4 days later.

there is really no telling. things could stay or they could keep progressing. 

i kept myself on modified bedrest from 34weeks to 37 weeks, then dh and i had one last hoorah.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCaraLynn91:
    imagesweetheart18:

Yep!

Your siggy pic is adorable!

I agree Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yep-i've been 3 cm since wk 36. i was 60% effaced at that appt and have progressed to 80% effaced at my 38 wk appt.  every dr i've seen says i'll go early, but no contractions. they don't want me to go past my due date so i'm scheduled for an induction on my due date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"