Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Anyone take their child to see Tangled yet? please come in....

my 3 1/2 yr old has never been to the movie theater and I would like to brave it with her tomorrow. Has anyone taken their child to the movies and what was your experience like? Im concerned about the volume as she gets sensitive and scared of loud noises, the darkness of the theater and her ability to last it out.

also Tangled showings give you a choice between regular and 3D digital...which one should i choose? I dont even know what 3D digital will look like. Thanks for any help

Re: Anyone take their child to see Tangled yet? please come in....

• Options

MIL took DD on Friday.  She said she was an angel and didn't move.  They did get up mid movie and got popcorn and chocolate milk.  

Check ticket prices, I think the 3D is more and you have to wear the glasses, FWIW. 

• Options
    DD is 2.5 but she loves ging to the movies. She isnt scared easily though. We actually just took her to the drive in for the first time (since she was a newborn) to see Tangled and she loved it! She did lose interest during the middle and played in the car for a little bit climbing over the seats though but I think that is because the novelty of being able to climb around the car. Every time we have taken her to the actual theater she has been good.
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We took DD to see the 2D last Friday. She did great. She sat on my lap, ate popcorn (mom of the year, here!), and enjoyed the movie.
  • Options
    Great question! I want to take my son to see it. He is enthralled when we watched the previews online!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"