3rd Trimester
Options

soreness down there?

I'm not sure if this is baby pushing on my cervix or what- but I feel a lot of pressure down in  my crotch.  it doesn't actually hurt when I tough it but feels like there is some pushing or pressure down there. 

Anyone else feel this?  is baby trying to get into place?

After 4 years of unexplained infertility, IF treatments and 3 losses we have our miracle baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: soreness down there?

• Options

Yup, I have this.  Started about the same time as you 35 weeks... baby is pushing down helping your hips spread.

Feels like a rode a bike for 3 weeks straight!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ive started feeling that now few days ago and i just turned 30 weeks! for me its very discomforting i feel it alot more when i use the bathroom and when i sit. i was wondering what that was.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup I feel the same thing and have for a couple weeks now. I assumed it was him moving lower and settling into my pelvis...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers image image Photobucket
  • Options
    I had this too! I asked my OB monday what it is... just baby getting herself into place and helping spread everything for her arrival... haha my OB exact words too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"