Parenting

How did I EVER live without this? PIP

Re: How did I EVER live without this? PIP

• LOL

I've seen that before. Chalk it up to "they will try to sell anything to new parents".

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Wonder if it would look so easy if there was a 20 lb baby in it?
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Loading the player...
  • "Look, ma!  No hands!"

Ridiculous.

• I already felt like a pack mule hauling kids + their sh!!t.
  • Where in the hell would one wear this?  It's not like it would replace a baby carrier that you wear-like a Moby.  Are you really so busy that you can't carry the baby carrier from the car to the store without having to talk on your phone?  How long does it take to hook that damn thing up?

I agree with Lari...this must be aimed at new parents.  How much is that thing anyway?

• I love that huge smile on her face. I guess that means it's a REALLY good product.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • This looks like another waste of twenty-five bucks.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • That looks painful.
  • imageSumnerBride:

Where in the hell would one wear this?  It's not like it would replace a baby carrier that you wear-like a Moby.  Are you really so busy that you can't carry the baby carrier from the car to the store without having to talk on your phone?  How long does it take to hook that damn thing up?

I agree with Lari...this must be aimed at new parents.  How much is that thing anyway?

It's a bargain at $17!  And it looks like it would take forever to hook up. 

And, Lari -- those Walking Wings seem like the stupidest thing ever.

• I actually bought the walking wings. Embarrassed BUT, they were a lifesaver with DS. He was trying to walk at 8 months and just couldn't do it. He would try and try and wanted us to hold his fingers for balance. So we tried them and it made our lives SO much easier. He was walking before 10 months. DD never used them though, she didn't walk quite that early.
  • I agree with the looks like it hurts.  Imagining a baby in it and the plastic digging into my side...not comfortable.  And why not just attach it to a stroller?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sure a Neurosurgeon invented it.  It's called "job security"....that's a disc herniation waiting to happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBellisimo:
    I'm sure a Neurosurgeon invented it.  It's called "job security"....that's a disc herniation waiting to happen.

Okay, I laughed so hard at this I almost spit out my wine... which is a serious problem lol!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That looks painful. Wouldn't a Moby or Peanut Shell be easier? LOL.
  • imageBellisimo:
    I'm sure a Neurosurgeon invented it.  It's called "job security"....that's a disc herniation waiting to happen.

::: snort::: 

• imageAnnapolisLari:

This looks like another waste of twenty-five bucks.

I could see getting this if you are  6'+ tall and your munchkin inherited their grandmother's 4'11" growth curve and insists on trying to walk everywhere even though they are still a ball full of stumbles.  

(I'm short, so no need.. my almost 5 y/o will probably pass me in a couple of years... I'm 4'11"... dh is tall , 6'.  we never bought one, but I was usually the person holding the tots hands.)   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"