2nd Trimester

Still extremely tired

With DD I was tired the 1st tri and then got my energy back by the beginning of the 2nd tri. Here I am almost 18 weeks and I am just as tired as 1st tri. I can't get through the day without a nap and people even comment on how tired I look (thanks!). Anyone else like this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Still extremely tired

• This is our first so I have nothing to compare to, but I was exhausted 1st tri and it didn't get much better in 2nd tri. I'm starting 3rd tri and it seems like I'm getting even more tired. Though, m/s finally tapered off about week 24 so I'm just happy about that.
  • Have you had your iron levels checked?  I was anemic with #1 and could barely keep my eyes open.  I've been taking iron supplements since the beginning of the 2nd tri with this pregnancy and my energy levels are as high as they can be considering that I'm working full-time and chasing after #1.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerisysmama:
    Have you had your iron levels checked?  I was anemic with #1 and could barely keep my eyes open.  I've been taking iron supplements since the beginning of the 2nd tri with this pregnancy and my energy levels are as high as they can be considering that I'm working full-time and chasing after #1.

That's a good question, I will ask at my next appt!

• I'm 17 1/2 weeks and still very tired, too. I've had my blood checked and I'm not anemic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"