Success after IF
Options

Girl in my son's class is so vocal (not comparing, just impressed)

She is 2 months older than my son at least.  She actually is in the next class but in the morning they mix her class with DS's.  She is about 2 and he is 22m.  She and some of the boys just love when I bring in the baby which is daily during drop-off.

This is what she asked me last week:  What is baby's name?  I was shocked.  My DS says words, but can only say basic sentences (if prompted).  He barely ever says anything unless prompted.

This little girl has no one prompting her, but is just geniunely interested in the baby's name.  She is SOOOO smart!  I know I shouldn't compare, but part of me just thinks girls are just more compassionate.  She was one of the first to say my son's name which isn't easy and if he throws his sippy, she is so sweet to go and get it for him.  DH and I kid around and say that DS should marry her!  He doesn't get sippy cups anymore at daycare, but when he did he would throw it a lot.  :)

Re: Girl in my son's class is so vocal (not comparing, just impressed)

• Options
    My good friends daughter is a month older than mine and she is the same SUPER vocal.  SHe was in sentences when my kids was babbeling, seriously this girl is advanced!  mine crawled and walked first though (he he)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eli has a little friend in his class that is the same way.  She is a couple months older and I still remember LAST Halloween (she was a little over a year old) she said "Happy Halloween Eli's Mom".  Um, What!?!  That said, she is delayed in motor skills.  They always joke at school that the two of them are peas in a pod.  She speaks for him (though he does speak more often now), and he climbs things, and gets things for her. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"