April 2011 Moms

Snoring....

Ok - too funny not to post.... I finally started feeling LO a few days ago... and I only feel her when laying in bed at night and sometimes in the morning - anyway, yesterday morning I am lying awake with hand on belly just thinking and waiting... SO rolls onto his back and starts snoring which apparently bothered her because she started punching me after every snore! It got so comical to me that I burst out laughing and woke up SO after ten minutes of snore - punch - snore - punch - snore - punch....lmao <3
*~~*~~*3-30-33*~~*~~*

Re: Snoring....

• Isn't it funny how they can hear things now, aspecialy when they respond to it.  whenever i talk really loud i usually get kicked several times..
  • hialrious!! im sitting here on  my computer in a quiet room and im thinking that if i start talking, he might jump a little. hes been pretty still for the past few hours, so i think he's snoozing. i can always tell when i wake him up because its like a jolt in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • ha ha - its amazing how responsive they are! I am so happy to finally feel her once in a while! The only time I ever felt her out of bed was once when I got boiling mad at work! LOL - she didn't seem to like the inner tension very much :o(
    *~~*~~*3-30-33*~~*~~*
  • LOL that is a cute story.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"