Blended Families
Options

Sigh...

So DH just left to go to work.  He hugs his daughter, hugs and kisses me and walks out the door.  Not one word to my four year old who worships him.  WTF??  We just had a discussion last night about not making a difference between the two girls and he insists that he never does, treats them exactly the same, loves my daughter just as much as his, blah, blah, blah.  Are you freaking kidding me?  My child is now in tears because he "forgot" her.  Crying
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sigh...

• Options

Get another husband.

How is this even a question?

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    imagehindsight's_a_biotch:

Get another husband.

Seriously. I don't walk out the door without smothering SS in hugs and kisses.

Your H is a douche.

If you have to keep having conversations about how he needs to treat your daughter, don't you feel you (and her) deserve someone better than that? You shouldn't have to 'remind' someone of that. What a scum bag.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! I think he clearly demonstrated how he feels about your DD. Was she not in the room or something when he was leaving? Did you point out to him that he was "forgetting" someone? Just trying to understand why he was so cruel and why you didn't kick him in the crotch right then and there.
  • Options

And, why exactly are you with this douchebag?

• Options
    imagekaratechrissy:

Get another husband.

Seriously. I don't walk out the door without smothering SS in hugs and kisses.

Your H is a douche.

If you have to keep having conversations about how he needs to treat your daughter, don't you feel you (and her) deserve someone better than that? You shouldn't have to 'remind' someone of that. What a scum bag.

Agreed.  We treat the kids the same period.  You both deserve someone who will treat you better!

• Options
    Ok, that's disgusting. It's time to re-evaluate this relationship because your daughter is your number one priority. If she suffers or is impacted negatively, it's time to move on.
  • Options

Get another husband.

This. Not acceptable. Not only that, but as your DD gets older she will start to understand that, not only is your DH a douchebag, but that you ALLOW him to be one. Epic Fail.

• Options

I just watched an episode of supernanny where the SF was doing that to a young girl.  Supernanny was telling him how he was the man the girl would look to for how she should be treated by men in the future.  This behaviour will seriously impact your DD life. 

I'm sorry but how do you do that to a child???  He has to be a cold hearted b****rd.  Jeeze I would acknowledge the neighbours kid if they were standing there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Uh....yea that's pretty shitty of your DH.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"