Pregnant after a Loss

2nd u/s today

I was supposed to have my 2nd one on Thursday.  Well, when I went to the bathroom last night there was bright red blood and a clot.  My u/s today looked great!  I was completely expecting the worst when we went in.  Baby is measuring at 9w which is where I should be and the h/b was 185!

I'm still feeling nervous though.  When I went to the restroom after it, I was bleeding again, and I've pretty much had cramps all day!  I called and spoke to the nurse, and she said that can happen after an u/s and if it gets worse or doesn't stop in the next day then call back.  I'm so happy with the great u/s, but I'm so anxious that I'm bleeding again.  I don't think I will ever stop feeling nervous/anxious!  It's making me crazy!  Thanks for listening!  I know you all understand, and I just needed to vent:)  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 - 6/8/10 - Missed M/C @ 11w3d - 8/3/10 - D&C 8/5/10 BFP#2 - 10/22/10 - EDD 7/5/11 Beta@13dpo - 45 Beta@15dpo - 105 Beta@22dpo - 5082

Re: 2nd u/s today

• I'm glad the u/s went well and baby is looking good.  Did the doctor have any ideas what may be causing the bleeding?  Did  you have a Pap done recently?  I hope it's absolutely nothing other than nerve-wracking and annoying and stops pronto.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  She couldn't see anything that was causing it.  She said it can just happen, and there's no known reason for it sometimes.  I had a pap done a few weeks ago.  I'm hoping it stops soon and doesn't come back!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 - 6/8/10 - Missed M/C @ 11w3d - 8/3/10 - D&C 8/5/10 BFP#2 - 10/22/10 - EDD 7/5/11 Beta@13dpo - 45 Beta@15dpo - 105 Beta@22dpo - 5082
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"