Pregnant after a Loss

Now, I love working from home

But I'm starting to realize that once LO is here I'm going to have to actively seek out adult human interaction.

Between bed rest and this week I've been working from home since the 16th of November. Only two weeks.

But I guess i never realized how even a quick convo with my admin broke up my day since normally I would only work from home one day here and there and it was a novelty and a nice break from the jibber jabber of the office. 

I'm sort of going a little stir crazy here!

15 more work days, 15 more work days (max).

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Now, I love working from home

• :::stops conversation she was having with Doodle over placement of table candle:::

Yeah, working by yourself at home can make you a little wacko.

• imageambrandau2:

:::stops conversation she was having with Doodle over placement of table candle:::

::gigglesnort::

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Loading the player...
  • I've been working at home for over a year, you definitely can get a little "rammy" if you don't get a normal dose of adult interaction daily.  I love the days I go into the office for that reason alone.

I went an entire week without seeing another human being last February when we got back to back snow storms and DH was still deployed.  The cats and I ran out of things to talk about around day 4.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan on working from home a couple days/week after LO gets here, but like you said about going stir crazy, I think "working from home" is going to mean a couple hours at the local Starbuck's or Panera from time to time. After all, baby's going to want a change of scenery, too, right? :-)
  • I can sort of relate.  I was a bit stir crazy just from the long weekend.  DH worked Thursday and Friday and was gone hunting most of Saturday and Sunday. 
  • nice!

on days I work at home I have to 'schedule' phone calls and tasks. literally. on my phone calendar. if I don't, I lapse into a zombie state of inaction.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imageSonadora:
    imageambrandau2:

:::stops conversation she was having with Doodle over placement of table candle:::

::gigglesnort::

Unfortunately I find I have active (albeit one-sided) conversations with the cats and I don't even have the excuse of being on bedrest or working from home....<<sigh>>

• imagePeetiePie:
    I can sort of relate.  I was a bit stir crazy just from the long weekend.  DH worked Thursday and Friday and was gone hunting most of Saturday and Sunday. 

Same here - and my DH was even around all weekend and we had the stepson Th & F. It definitely made me rethink the whole "what I wouldn't do to be a SAHM" whining I've been doing lately. Although part of my problem might be that I have no family around here at all- it's just DH and me- and all my friend work full time and are without kids.

BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"