January 2011 Moms

Due Date?

Hi January 2011 moms!

My DH and I are planning to start trying for a LO in the spring. For work reasons a January due date would be perfect. Just wondering what day you conceived and what is your due date!? 

Re: Due Date?

• I am due Jan 4. I think LO was conceived mid April (13-17). Not entirely sure on the date. You might be able to goggle a calculator to help. good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • and by goggle I totally mean Google. whoops!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We conceived in the middle of April in 2010 and EDD is Jan 4th.  Hope you can time it how you want to, but keep in mind it can take a healthy couple up to 1 year to conceive using timed intercourse (really trying hard).  Also, I am due Jan. 4th but its looking like LO will be showing up in Dec. (likely before Christmas). Plans are great, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't work out perfectly.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • I'm due Jan 28th and my last period was April 25th.  I think that we conceived on May 9th.
  • My due date is January 27th.  My last cycle was on April 22nd and I ovulated on May 6th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LMP was April 6.

Ovulated exactly 2 weeks later (I charted), on April 20.

Due date is Jan 11.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I am due January 24th...last period was April 18th. Think we conceived somewhere at the end of April/early May

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageizzourclue:
    We conceived in the middle of April in 2010 and EDD is Jan 4th.  Hope you can time it how you want to, but keep in mind it can take a healthy couple up to 1 year to conceive using timed intercourse (really trying hard).  Also, I am due Jan. 4th but its looking like LO will be showing up in Dec. (likely before Christmas). Plans are great, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't work out perfectly.

Agreed. We just want to aim for Jan and later. Not Nov/Dec. So at least now I know we can start trying in May! :)

• I'm due January 26th and my little one was conceived May 8th or 9th the day of or before mothers day :) 
  • Due Jan 15/10 - conceived April 24th ish
  • Due 1/11 - conceived about April 23rd.

My first was due 11/27 and conceived on March 3.  Just thought I'd throw that in there since you are looking to avoid Nov/Dec.

• I'm due Jan 5 and we conceived around April 17 or so.  My LMP was March 22.  I have long cycles, so we used ovulation predictor kit to see when I was ovulating.  We tried to plan out when we would be due, but it did not quite work out the way we planned.  It took us longer than we thought it would.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due 1/15, conceived around 4/8
  • LMP was April 4th. My EDD is Jan 9th. We conceived somewhere in the middle of the month, but this was a surprise bfp (no fertility treatments.) I have wacky cycles and never got a +OPK that month. GL!
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Due January 24th and concieved in early May. We had a positive pregnancy test by the 17th.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • let's see...first day of last period was April 14th (I always have good memory for that for some reason lol)

Conceived the last week of April so the week of 25-30 (and this i know because of DH bday ha)

Found out I was pregnant Mothers Day :D

EDD is Jan. 20th.

Good Luck!

• I'm almost 100% sure we conceived on May 7th, and my due date is January 27th.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My EDD is January 15 and we are pretty sure we conceived around April 25th because I was pos every day to track my ovulation.

• Date of my LMP was 3/26.  I conceived close to mid-April.  I O late in my cycle.  The date of conception won't really give you much info, since everyone is different.  But if you work around that date for start of MP, then you might be able to "plan" better.   Oh, and I am due 1/1.

I attempted to have a May baby.  Took us MUCH longer than expected! I do hope your timing works out, but you might have to let go of the scheduling.  I know I had to.  Good luck!!!!

Married 12.9.06

DD born 1.6.11

TTC #2 since 7.12

• Keep in mind that "scheduling" a due date doesn't work out for most people Smile

That said, my due date is 1/8 and we conceived on 4/17 (the day before our year anniversary!).
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • we're due Jan. 27, conceived May 8th
  • My LMP was Apr 20, we conceived the beginning of May, due Jan 25.  GL!!

• due jan 15... conceived between apr 17-may 3rd when my husband was home for r&r. pos pregnancy test may 8th
  • LMP was April 1st. I was charting and believe we conceived April 17th. Got a positive test May 11th. My EDD is January 14th.  

Glad you're not TTC just specifically for Jan, just be realistic. I was off BC for 9 cycles (beginning in June) before it happened-some of that we were charting TTA but still, it can be a while before you have that right timing. You have about a 20-25% chance every month when timing correctly.  I'd recommend fertilityfriend.com.  Good luck!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"