Nurseries and Baby Gear

do you use your changing table

We are going back and forth on a changing table.  We live in a 2 bedroom apt, so it's not like anything is far away, and there is a full size bed in the nursery too.  Do you just end up changing the baby on the bed (or where ever) or do you really use your changing table?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: do you use your changing table

• We change DD on top of her dresser. We put a changing pad on top of it.
    imageimage

• We have a changing tower, it's basically a dresser with a pad on top....and when we're at home, it's the only place I change him.

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • We use ours, DD's is a dresser/changer combo, with a changing pad on top and a cubby area, and two drawers.   At her age now changing on the floor is a challenge, she is able to roll around,turn over, start crawling.  she is better about staying put on the changer.

• imageQuizzle:
    We change DD on top of her dresser. We put a changing pad on top of it.

This

• yes, every day.  DD has a tall dresser so we got one and still use it all the time. 
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• At night I change her either in the co-sleeper or in our bed since I don't want to walk to her room.  During the day I change her in her changer that we just put on her low dresser.  PIB.
    Married 10.27.07
    DD 11.20.10
    BFP #2 8.25.12 M/C 9.3.12
    BFP #3 10.25.13 EDD 7.8.14

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • We also use a changing pad on top of a dresser.  I always change DS there when we're home. 

I think my back would get sore changing him on the floor all the time and carrying him upstairs to change his diaper is the only exercise I can fit in right now.  It's also easier to do it in his room in case he ends up needing a change of clothes too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Yes, we have a regular size changing table.  We have used it for DD everyday since we brought her home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We didn't have one for a while and all I have to say is, save your back and get a pad and put it on top of a dresser either yours or baby's. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageQuizzle:
    We change DD on top of her dresser. We put a changing pad on top of it.

This.

• We use ours for every diaper change.  I hate when we're out of town and have to do without.  It's such a PITA to have to hunt down all the suuplies every time you change a diaper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We had a changing pad on top of the dresser and we used it all the time.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have one of those tall dressers with a fold out changing table on top and I LOVE it. I change her there all the time. It's so uch more comfortable than the rickety changing table on top of the pack n' play we have downstairs that I take her upstairs every time.

PnP: So far: a total waste of money. 

$35 changing table from CL: priceless

• Every single diaper change.
  • We use it every time we're upstairs but if we're on the 1st floor of the house we use the changing table in her play yard.
    BFP:11/1/11 EDD: 7/3/12 M/C:11/22/11 8w1d
    BFP: 5/23/12 EDD: 2/2/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a dresser top one and use it daily.  I have my whole changing station set up.  I change his diapers there and dress him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLux_Diva:
    I have a dresser top one and use it daily.  I have my whole changing station set up.  I change his diapers there and dress him.

This, except we have an actual changing table, but we use it as a dresser (all of his clothes are in bins on the shelves).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"