Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New to this board - Intro

Hi all,
I'm new to this board (although not new to the Bump site).  I just suffered a m/c at 7 weeks.  Had a D&C this morning.  I'm feeling a little better phsyically (I was in massive pain and on pain meds by yesterday afternoon), but just trying to get there mentally.  This was our first pregnancy and I'm 36 yrs old. 
Just wanted to say hello.
BFP 11/8/10 m/c 11/29/10 at 7w1d

Re: New to this board - Intro

• Hello.  I am so sorry for your loss.

DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • Welcome to the board, and I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm glad to hear you're feeling better physically.  The mental recovery has been really bumpy for me so far too but we'll get there.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Im sorry for your loss. I didnt want to be on this board, ever, but everyone here is really supportive. 
  • I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Thanks everyone.

I'd say that I'm happy to be here....but.....you know.

• I am so sorry for your loss.
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• I'm so sorry.  I had a miscarriage last night and have been on this board since Sunday, when I found out the baby had no heartbeat.  It was been EXTREMELY helpful here.  Everyone is very nice and it really helps to take out your frustration on the keyboard.

• imageLauraDances815:

I'm so sorry.  I had a miscarriage last night and have been on this board since Sunday, when I found out the baby had no heartbeat.  It was been EXTREMELY helpful here.  Everyone is very nice and it really helps to take out your frustration on the keyboard.

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss as well.  How far along were you?

• imagelissasue3:

So sorry for your loss.  ((hugs))

Thank you

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I also just had a m/c (last night) at 8 weeks. I understand how crappy it feels. (((hugs))). Here's to hoping that we all have short stays on this board (for those who want to ttc again soon). T & P to you. 
  • imageSteph5074:
    imageLauraDances815:

I'm so sorry.  I had a miscarriage last night and have been on this board since Sunday, when I found out the baby had no heartbeat.  It was been EXTREMELY helpful here.  Everyone is very nice and it really helps to take out your frustration on the keyboard.

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss as well.  How far along were you?

9 weeks and 4 days but I was measuring around 7 weeks.  So she said the heartbeat probably stopped about a week or week and a half ago and then there was some shrinkage.

• Oh honey I am soooo sorry.  I m/c last Tuesday and had a D&C, physically I am doing much better!!!  Emotionally it is a day by day roller coaster, today has actually been a really good day, Thank You God!!!  I am also 36 years  I will tell you that these ladies are super supportive, and you are lucky to have found this board.
  • imageJLGY:
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I also just had a m/c (last night) at 8 weeks. I understand how crappy it feels. (((hugs))). Here's to hoping that we all have short stays on this board (for those who want to ttc again soon). T & P to you. 

ugh - so much of this happening!  I'm so sorry for your loss :(  I hope you're feeling ok (as much as you can at least).

• imagemkwt:
    Oh honey I am soooo sorry.  I m/c last Tuesday and had a D&C, physically I am doing much better!!!  Emotionally it is a day by day roller coaster, today has actually been a really good day, Thank You God!!!  I am also 36 years  I will tell you that these ladies are super supportive, and you are lucky to have found this board.

Thanks for sharing mkwt.  I'm glad you had a good day today!! Step by step, right?  Glad I found this board.

• I am sorry for your loss. There are a lot of great people on this board. It is sad that so many of us had to go through this, but at least there are people here that understand. I miscarried 3 weeks ago and still think about it often. My friend told me about this board and I am so very glad that she found it for me. I hope that it helps you as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am really sorry for your loss. I joined the club last week :( These ladies are right though, everyone I've encountered on this board have been super supportive.

On another note, your cats are adorable! 

motivationisoverrated.com
  • imageSteph5074:

imageJLGY:
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I also just had a m/c (last night) at 8 weeks. I understand how crappy it feels. (((hugs))). Here's to hoping that we all have short stays on this board (for those who want to ttc again soon). T & P to you. 

ugh - so much of this happening!  I'm so sorry for your loss :(  I hope you're feeling ok (as much as you can at least).

Thanks. I hope you're doing alright too.  :(    It's a bit of a shock, even though it was always a possibility. I have an ultrasound Friday to make sure everything is done (natural m/c), and then possibly have a d & c if not. The wait is agonizing. I just want this all to be over with. (Sorry for the rant.)  I really hope you start to feel better soon. 

• I am so sorry for your loss  :(  I have found a lot of support on this board, and I know you'll do the same.  We're all here for you ((hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

• imageJLGY:
    Thanks. I hope you're doing alright too.  :(    It's a bit of a shock, even though it was always a possibility. I have an ultrasound Friday to make sure everything is done (natural m/c), and then possibly have a d & c if not. The wait is agonizing. I just want this all to be over with. (Sorry for the rant.)  I really hope you start to feel better soon. 

The big struggle with me through the whole process was waiting!  The wait killed me!!  Waiting to see if my spotting was normal....waiting for another u/s....waiting to find out if my bleeding was common....waiting for ANOTHER u/s....waiting for a D&C.....

Can you tell I'm not a very patient person?  :)  Not a good trait of mine.

• imageLaraGaudess:

I am really sorry for your loss. I joined the club last week :( These ladies are right though, everyone I've encountered on this board have been super supportive.

On another note, your cats are adorable! 

I'm sorry for your loss as well, LaraG. 

Thanks - the kitties are huge entertainment around here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"