March 2011 Moms
Options

leg soreness

I work in a school with wheelchair bound kinds, well this afternoom I was pushing one and I realised my legs are sore! Like where they connect to my pelvis, I would say maybe like the inside of my hips. I feel like either I've had a lot of sex or a real intense work out but neither of those have happened. I'm chalking it up to maybe my hips getting wider. Anyone else have this pain? And do you think its pregnancy related?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: leg soreness

• Options
    I've had this pain for weeks and I was actually worried where I had my doctor examine me. I explained that the pain is actually like in the bone rather than muscles and she explained due to hormones increase, the pelvis is softened and expanding. Yeah no fun! She said I can take Tylenol to relieve some of the pain, but nothing is wrong with me.
  • Options
    yes..mine hurt badly for about a month..just this past week it has eased up some.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Possibly your sacro iliac joint? Mine has hurt for, oh, 26weeks now. I have a si belt to help with stability that works wonders.n
    Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • Options
    My hips were really sore a few weeks ago - it comes and goes.  I have very large hips (IMO) and I've never been a side sleeper, so I think for me, a lot of it has to do with this new position of sleep too.  Getting my Snoogle helped relieve some of it; but somedays I still walk like I'm 95!!  I'll be happy when baby gets here and I my body stops changing!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had them on and off for the last few weeks. Nothing helped, not heating pad, baths, meds, massage or anything. It was like in my joints and achy all over- almost like arthritis or fibromyalgia. It's not that bad this week just mildly achy.
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • Options
    Yes. I call it my "85-year-old dance"... when I get up out of a chair, I have to stay in the partially standing/sitting position for a few seconds before my hips adjust to support my weight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"