May 2011 Moms
Options

Waiting on bad news :(

I got a call from the hospital about my blood tests today.  They said they wouldn't call unless something was wrong!  And now I have to wait for someone to get back from lunch before they will call me back!  I could really use some t&p :(
Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17

Re: Waiting on bad news :(

• Options

t&P coming your way!!!! lets hope its nothing major...maybe just a small deficiency or something.....

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options
    Thinking of you!! Hopefully it's something minor that they just need to let you know about so you can be careful. *hugs*
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am sorry! Is this for your genetic screening? If so, try to stay positive.  I had an awful 16 week screen result, but it turned out I was one of the 7:8, rather 1:8.  Don't get too scared of numbers....that is all they are at this point....and usually in your favor.

Maybe it is something as small as you are showing anemic and you need more iron....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'll be praying for you! Hopefully it's something small. My doctor said the same thing and they actually called to have me increase my vitamin D. So maybe it's just something little? I know that's not going to get rid of any anxiety, but thought it might help a bit. Keep us updated!

• Options

30 more minutes until the office opens up again after lunch, ugh.

They also said they wanted to check on me after I had a really rough pelvic exam...if I had spotting I was supposed to come in in 2 weeks instead of 4 but luckily I've been doing ok in that area...

Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
    Anniversary

07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
  • Options
    Good luck. Hopefully its something minor. Please keep us updated.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Go for a short walk, or make some cookies or something to busy yourself Smile
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be thinking of you for the next half hour!!  Sending loads of T&P your way.
  • Options
    12 more minutes :(  I'm playing farkle on facebook if anyone knows what that is and listening to a friend talk about some of her problems...
    Anniversary

• Options
    Prayers sent. Hope everything is fine!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope it is just something minor.
  • Options
    Thinking of and praying for you.  Hope you get some answers soon!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, I am praying it was a 'oh, everything is fine' call!!
  • Options
    .....still waiting....getting impatient :(
    Anniversary

• Options
    Can you not call them?
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

This happened to me and they just wanted me to take thyroid hormones...I bet it's nothing too bad!

T&Ps!

• Options
    I'm still waiting!!!  I called back and they were a "little late" coming back from lunch...since when is an extra hour a "little late" ugh I'm getting so frustrated!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Lots of T&P for you. I hope they call you soon with some answers. Not cool to get you all worked up like that.
  • Options

I know it's hard, but remember, deep breaths, you still have the baby's health to think of and stress isn't good for them!
    *big hugs*

BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagefragglefan:
    I'm still waiting!!!  I called back and they were a "little late" coming back from lunch...since when is an extra hour a "little late" ugh I'm getting so frustrated!

I would be so annoyed!  There's a sign hanging up in my OB's office stating "If you are more than 15 minutes late you will not be seen!"  The doctor was 45 minutes late seeing me last time!  I can't deal with unprofessionalism.

• Options
    sending thoughts and prayers your way and if its anything at all to be only minor. Let us know when you here something
  • Options

T& P...Any news?

Keep us posted!

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers... I hope everything is okay.  I hate how they only call if something is wrong. 
  • Options

Now they will for sure call me back before 5 pm....*pulls hair out*

As DH pointed out, at least it is not an emergency, they would have called asap if it was (I would hope!!)

Anniversary

• Options
    imagefragglefan:

As DH pointed out, at least it is not an emergency, they would have called asap if it was (I would hope!!)

Ugh I hate waiting for the call back.  I had to wait once and it turned out to be nothing.  Maybe this is nothing, or you are slightly anemic and need iron pills, or something.

good luck! 

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    imagefragglefan:

if they are putting it off, then I am sure it's okay. I agree with DH. Good Luck waiting till 5 and keep us posted!

• Options

Yeah I had that happen to me, i was on vacation in Vegas, told the OB's office that if they couldn't get the damn test results to me in the 2 weeks before my trip they could wait till after i got home rather than ruining my trip.

The *** called me monday morning anyway and left a message.

I spent 4 hours obsessing about what could be so damn important that "i know you said not to call but the doctor wanted me to call you anyway"

All for a freaking bladder infection?!!! Seriously?!!!

I wanted to reach through the phone and strangle her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

Finally heard back!

There is nothing wrong with me.  Confused

They thought I might be worried about the pelvic exam and wanted to let me know it was all fine.  At the pelvic exam I had more bleeding than is normal and ended up having to get a second one after that because they couldn't get a sample...so they thought I might still be worried about the bleeding.

My blood tests were fine as well.

However, they set me up with an appt to see the neurologist because I've been having headaches and migraines daily and vicoden hasn't been helping.  They think it is tension related because there have been some days I just cannot walk at all because the back pain is so bad...so maybe I will get referred to a chiropractor...I'll go see whoever they want as long as my insurance covers it!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Glad to hear all is OK! So sorry that you had to wait and worry for that long :( I hope they help you figure something out to get rid of the pain
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

OMG I can't believe they put you through all that for nothing!!!!

I am super glad all is well though :)

• Options
    I'm glad everything was ok. Hopefully the neuro can get your migraines in check!
  • Options
    Soooo glad to hear all is well!!!! Big Smile *BIIIIIIGGGGG Thumbs up!!!*
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man.  Keeping you in my T & P.
  • Options
    Yes Thank God everything turned out alright!!
  • Options

Lame that they made you worry over nothing, but GREAT news that everything is well.

Good luck with the neurologist! Hopefully they can get the migraines under control. I suffer from them every few days, so I know how incredibly painful and annoying they are.

• Options

YAY!!  Thank goodness!! 

I hope everything goes okay with the neuro!

• Options
    So glad everything is ok!!!
  • Options
    So so glad to hear everything is alright!  Shame on them for scaring you.
  • Options
    Holy cow! That was a lot to put you through -- why don't they at least indicate that everything is okay in their message? In any case, so glad to hear everything worked out okay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"