Cincinnati Babies

My inquiring mind wants to know, Buckeythor

How was Thanksgiving? Was the Bob Evans spread a misery maker or what?
image Ready to rumble.

Re: My inquiring mind wants to know, Buckeythor

• Oh yes, I kept thinking about you and your f-bomb tirade every time I drove past a BE.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • imagejerseygirl81:
    Oh yes, I kept thinking about you and your f-bomb tirade every time I drove past a BE.

I must be living under a rock! I missed and f-bomb tirade?  On this board?  What happened????  And what is BE?

ETA: Ok, BE = Bob Evans right?  I <3 Bob Evans.

• Loading the player...
  • imagehannah&ben:

I must be living under a rock! I missed and f-bomb tirade?  On this board?  What happened????  And what is BE?

Oh man, you missed out, for sure. See? That's why you need to hang around more, Hannah. Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • the company was great. we even got audrey to nap at their condo. the food was mediocre but with the things MIL and i made, it ended up being plenty. the rolls and pumpkin bread from there are pretty yummy.

i do like bob evans but just don't considerate it "special". 

• imagehannah&ben:
    You and everyone else. For real.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • I thought of you too and was curious how it went.

We spent our Thanksgiving in a hospital room, wearing yellow isolation gowns, eating our Tday dinner with my Mom who has now been in the hospital for 1 month. I frantically found a grocery store when we got to town (florida), bought the fixing to make a turkey breast and the sides, cooked it at my Moms, and as soon as it came out of the oven boxed it up and to the hospital we went.

Honestly, it was one of the best thanksgiving we have had in a while. I only wish I would've taken a picture of all us in our gowns stuffing ourselves. :)

• imageSoon2BHiker:

I thought of you too and was curious how it went.

We spent our Thanksgiving in a hospital room, wearing yellow isolation gowns, eating our Tday dinner with my Mom who has now been in the hospital for 1 month. I frantically found a grocery store when we got to town (florida), bought the fixing to make a turkey breast and the sides, cooked it at my Moms, and as soon as it came out of the oven boxed it up and to the hospital we went.

Honestly, it was one of the best thanksgiving we have had in a while. I only wish I would've taken a picture of all us in our gowns stuffing ourselves. :)

we all ended up doing that last christmas. my mom was in the hospital with a heart thing on christmas day. i had to finish up all the food (turkey and all) after they took her to the ER. she was so happy to see the plate we brought her. she had surgery this past march and hasn't had that problem since (a big big reason why i wanted this year to be picture perfect the whole day). i hope your mom gets better soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"