February 2011 Moms
Options

I need motivation...

But I have none!

I had cookies and coffee this morning. (Great breakfast!) I am sitting in bed still in my pj's with a puppy in my lap watching TV and playing on the computer. I need to get up and clean and set up the Christmas tree. DH and I, both are having a hard time getting up to do things today. I may just make this a lazy day. I could just do it tomorrow.

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind

Re: I need motivation...

• Options
    I'm in the same position. Literally. I am sitting on the couch with my kitty curled up next to me staring at the computer with the TV on, an empty christmas tree and laundry needing to be done... but I don't feel like it. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Lucky...I want a lazy day.  I am having a super crazy, hectic, nervous day because I have to lead a training tomorrow morning for 25 people, and then fly out tomorrow afternoon to go lead another 2 trainings at our offices in North Carolina on Thursday.  Plus I have an appointment tonight for a health exam so we can get life insurance, and then DH and I have to go to Home Depot to get supplies to finish our basement bathroom.  Plus DH wants to frame out 2 doorways tonight in the basement.  Plus I have to pack for my trip tomorrow.  And on Friday as soon as I get back from North Carolina I have my 3-hour GD test.  FML.

Did my vent motivate you at all?  Or just give you more incentive to stay on the couch?  I would personally stay on the couch, given the option.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"