Northern California Babies

Moms of 3+

Ok, I guess this is pretty specific to just a handful (Amy, Monica, Elizabeth... who am I forgetting?), and maybe moms who have given birth to 2 children can give some insight, too...

For no specific reason, especially not a reason to get anyone excited or hopeful about anything, could you tell me if your pregnancies were completely the same, did your last one follow the same trend, too? Like , if you gave birth 4 times, and each time you gave birth at 37 weeks, would you bet that that #5 would come at 37 weeks, too?  

Re: Moms of 3+

• Not a mom of 3 +, but as a mom of 2, both pregnancies were completely different.

No morning sickness with number 1, morning sickness for the entire pregnancy with number 2.

Carried number 1 to 39 weeks (scheduled c-section), went into labor with number 2 at 37 1/2 weeks.

• Totally different pregnancies, labor and deliveries. And totally different kids!

DD was 2 weeks early, DS was late. Actually many moms I know with two had #2 late!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto R!

I had two of the same gender and my pgs were totally different.  Regular 12 weeks of m/s with Natalie and 37 weeks of m/s with Addi.  Then I delivered N at 38w 5d and A at 40w 5d. 

• But what if all your pregnancies had been the same thus far... would you expect # 5 (or whatever) to sort of follow the same trend? 
  • imageDragonfly_Bride:
    But what if all your pregnancies had been the same thus far... would you expect # 5 (or whatever) to sort of follow the same trend? 
    Yes, but I wouldn't PLAN on it
  • No advice... Just wanted to pop in and tell you that I have been thinking about you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • very similar pregnancies, timelines and deliveries with all 3 babies. VERY different babies ;)
  • imageMrsEmm:
    very similar pregnancies, timelines and deliveries with all 3 babies. VERY different babies ;)
    I knew my list was missing another mom of 3+ - thanks, J.!
  • My first was a little different then the rest  I was induced because I swear I was pregnant for about 12 months (2 weeks late actually). 

My other 3 were all induced 10 days early because of gestational diabetes.  So I'm sorry, not much help there.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"