TTC after 35
Options

any updates on these ladies??

I know I'm not a 'regular' poster on this board any longer...but I totally lurk and would love an update on any/all of these ladies:

Lizzy; Char; Strunella; Izzy; Deanne ...and any others that I may have forgot!

Miss you all...hope you are well *MUAH*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any updates on these ladies??

• Options

Hi Rach!  Hope all is well!  You can see from my siggy I'm having boys!

I see some of these ladies on pga35...Deanne also posts on SAIF.

Thanks for thinking of us :)  I still check this board out to see what's happening!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well hi there! I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, and it still boggles my mind! I think we've finally decided on Nora Paige for our little girl's name. It seems like that has taken us forever! My stepdaughters are so excited and love feeling their little sister kick and move. It's been an amazing journey so far. I can't believe we have about 6 1/2 weeks left! I keep checking in here and am so excited to see good things happening to my friends on this board! Much love and baby dust to you all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCharBart:

Thanks for thinking of us :)  I still check this board out to see what's happening!

YAY for twin boys!!  Congrats! 

(Side note:  the Bills are sooo bad, that I have jumped off their bandwagon!)  LOL!   

• Options

imageLizzyB11:
    Well hi there! I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, and it still boggles my mind! I think we've finally decided on Nora Paige for our little girl's name. It seems like that has taken us forever! My stepdaughters are so excited and love feeling their little sister kick and move. It's been an amazing journey so far. I can't believe we have about 6 1/2 weeks left! I keep checking in here and am so excited to see good things happening to my friends on this board! Much love and baby dust to you all!

WOW...Lizzy...cannot believe how the time has flown!  And I absolutely adore Nora Paige!  

• Options
    Hi Rach! We miss you guys too! All is good so far. 8 weeks to go and counting.... I can't believe Ford is almost here. Hs 3D is in my siggy. My feet and legs starting to swell. I was doing so well with only 30 lbs of weight gain and then 15 lbs in two weeks. Thanksgiving weekend in retail mgmt did me in. I look in often to see how all of you are doing and miss you. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you on your journeys! Thanks for thinking of me!
  • Options

imageDeanne Shehane:
    Hi Rach! We miss you guys too! All is good so far. 8 weeks to go and counting.... I can't believe Ford is almost here. Hs 3D is in my siggy. My feet and legs starting to swell. I was doing so well with only 30 lbs of weight gain and then 15 lbs in two weeks. Thanksgiving weekend in retail mgmt did me in. I look in often to see how all of you are doing and miss you. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you on your journeys! Thanks for thinking of me!

Awww...Deanne, he's adorable.  I bet you're beyond excited to meet him!  He'll be here in no time.  Hopefully the swelling goes down for you..or at least doesn't last long.  GL!!

• Options
    imagerach2100:
    imageCharBart:

YAY for twin boys!!  Congrats! 

(Side note:  the Bills are sooo bad, that I have jumped off their bandwagon!)  LOL!   

No Rach!!!! You can't jump off the bandwagon!!!  I have tried but I always go back....sigh.

• Options

Hi, Rach!

Hope you are doing well...so sweet of you to check up on us.  I think of you gals often and really miss this board!   I am plugging along and can't believe that I am just 3 1/2 weeks away.  Working, organizing for baby and getting ready for the holidays is pretty much taking over my life!  Wouldn't mind a slightly earlier visit from baby, but we'll see! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"