Trouble TTC

Hello Ladies :)

It has been a while and I don't know if a lot of you even know me. But I wanted to stop in and say hello to anyone who remembers me. I lurk from time to time, but it's not much because it's just easier to stay away from The Bump.

I see a handful of ladies have received their BFPs and congrats to you! I hope everyone is doing well and hello to the ladies I haven't met before.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
(Former username: xxbblueangelxx)

Re: Hello Ladies :)

• Hi Blue! Good to see you, how have you been?
    after 2+ years, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs with a c/p
    IVF#3 brought us our miracle baby girl on June 26, 2012

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • :::waves::::

Hi Blue!!  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • imagemari2003:
    Mi amor I miss you!!! Crying

Mi amor, I miss you too. I see you on FB anyway. Stick out tongue

I miss The Bump, but I don't fit in at this moment.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
  • Hey!! Great to see you :) 

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Hi Ladies!!! How are you doing? What's going on in your process?

Not much is going on for me. As you can see I have lost only 10lbs in my journey the past 3 months. It sucks, but I must admit food is my addiction and I need help. So at this time I am going through the steps to do weight loss surgery. It's major, but for me it's needed in order to really kick start weight loss, I need something drastic otherwise I will continue on this vicious (sp?) cycle of not losing weight and not ovulating.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:

Hi Ladies!!! How are you doing? What's going on in your process?

Not much is going on for me. As you can see I have lost only 10lbs in my journey the past 3 months. It sucks, but I must admit food is my addiction and I need help. So at this time I am going through the steps to do weight loss surgery. It's major, but for me it's needed in order to really kick start weight loss, I need something drastic otherwise I will continue on this vicious (sp?) cycle of not losing weight and not ovulating.

10lbs is a GREAT start! Don't be down on yourself!  And good for you for looking into options that will help you. So many people wouldn't do that. You're awesome!! :)

And I just posted above about what my new RE has given me as a plan for weight loss. I'm not happy, but I think it'll be good for me! 

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Blueangel!!! So nice to "see" you!
  • imageondjima:
    Blueangel!!! So nice to "see" you!

OMG! I haven't seen you in for.ev.er! How are you?

TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • Hey Blue...smooches :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Blue!!!!!!!!!  So good to see you :)
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:

imageondjima:
    Blueangel!!! So nice to "see" you!

OMG! I haven't seen you in for.ev.er! How are you?

I know! I am ding great, love where I am working and all that stuff. I still have a burning, painful, baby shaped hole in my heart and I am no closer to a bfp. 

I think a surgery might be a good idea for you if you feel it will help you move forward. 

• Hellooooooooo!

Wow, time has past fast I can't believe you are that far along Gym.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • Hey Blue !!!! It's nice to "see" you again !!! I'm sorry you are upset over your weight loss, but 10 lbs is really good. You need to start somewhere Smile

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • imagexxbblueangelxx:

Hellooooooooo!

Wow, time has past fast I can't believe you are that far along Gym.

Crazy, I know!!

And I also think a 10 lb loss is great!  Good luck with the surgery :)

• imagegymnst1013:
    Blue!!!!!!!!!  So good to see you :)

Your ticker makes me smile. 

• imageondjima:

imagegymnst1013:

Thanks!!  I love it when you pop in here :)  I'm glad you are doing well and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

• Thanks ladies! I know 10lbs is better than nothing, but for 3 months though?! I guess at least I've kept it off and haven't been steady gaining. During IF I gained 17 lbs alone.
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
  • imagegymnst1013:
    imageondjima:

imagegymnst1013:

Thanks!!  I love it when you pop in here :)  I'm glad you are doing well and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

Me too! 

• Hey blue! Good to see you. Good luck with the surgery. Please keep us updated.
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi blue. I remember you (although you probably don't know me). Thanks for stopping in today. Hope all is well with you.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Hey Blue!!
  • Hey sweetheart...I am sure I have missed you but I still wanted to jump in and say that is awesome on your 10pounds and keep it up babe. I miss you!

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • Hey, Blue! :) Good luck with everything!
  • BLUE!!!  How's it going? I missed you! 
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Well, you're my girl actually.  Anyways, how goes it?  We miss you!

• Hi, Blue!  It's good to see you!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Hey blue!!!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Hey Blue! Good to see you! Hope you are well.
  • Hi Blue! I remember you! Glad you stopped by to say hello! Keep your chin up - and hope you had a great Turkey Day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"