Multiples

"Children's place" How do they run?

I am ordering online, i don;t get to the mall much and cannot remember how their baby sizes run?  Thanks.

They are having a BOGO sale on most tops/sweaters and have codes out for $25% off, so good deals :)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: "Children's place" How do they run?

• I think they run a little on the small side.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    I think they run a little on the small side.

I would agree with this.

• Loading the player...
  • When someone asked this on the Toddler board a month or so ago, I noticed all the girl moms said they run small and all the boy moms said they run a little big. I have 12-18m sweaters my boys wore LAST winter that were huge on them and actually fit them great this year, even though they're wearing 24m/2T tops in all the other brands.

ETA: Pam's comment reminded me that I meant to add, I have found their pants and PJs to run true to size; it was mostly just their sweaters that ran big. Also I bought some long-sleeved polos there last year that had really short sleeves but I've had no problem with their short-sleeved polos or other long-sleeved shirts.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • For boys, they run true to size. At least in my experience. The boys are wearing 3T tops now and 24m pants, but the 3T pants are too long on them. And my boys are average sized.
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Thanks guys!  Now i remember they ran small for my daughter but have not bought anything for th eboys from there yet.  Thanks again!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagepea-kay:
    For boys, they run true to size. At least in my experience. The boys are wearing 3T tops now and 24m pants, but the 3T pants are too long on them. And my boys are average sized.

That's what I was going to say. My boys are only in 0-3 though so I can't comment about bigger clothes. 

• I have found they are true to size for things like t-shirts and leggings, but a little small for more structured things like jeans/pants.
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"