TTC After a Loss

la*bella*vita

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: la*bella*vita

• O M G . I love you for remembering that story.

Well (GULP) . I asked her about it that day .. and she broke down sobbing!!!!!!!

You just can't make this stuff up!! Told me her whole life story..  She said her husband beats her, and she is TERRIFIED To have another child with him! (she has one 6yr old DD). She's only 26. She is very unhappily married (and get this.... ) was having a Secret relationship with a Priest for a yr! So she thought she was PG and used my HPT Sticks. She said she wasnt pg (which maybe she was and Im so sad to think otherwise.. that she may have just terminated it, I cant even think about that). She told me she lost over 200 lbs in the last few yrs! And is now trying to save to have the extra skin removed.

I am SUCKER for anyone down and out, so I kept her. I know I know.. and subsequently I have also cleaned out all my closets and given her all my  and DH's 'good will' clothes and stuff.

She begged for my forgiveness and I am all for 2nd chances... Surprise

• Wow, you are such a kind person.
  • Loading the player...
  • you are so nice. wow. 

LOL. Erinanddavid pulled up the post, but I had been curious about it, because I didn't remember seeing a f/u.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"