Georgia Babies

Help! Good 3 year old girl gift?

My best friend lives in Indiana and I want to sent a birthday/Christmas gift to her daughter who is turning 3 mid Dec.

I don't get to see them often and have NO idea what to send. I would like to buy it online and have it shipped today if possible. 

I am trying to think of something kind of unique since I am not sure what she already has. 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Help! Good 3 year old girl gift?

• One of my favorite gifts to give is pj's and bubble bath.  Little girls love that kind of stuff!  Something like this and this.
  • Any experience with the magnetic dolls from Melissa and Doug?
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sure she'd like that.  I give it a B+.  One of those toys that is fun for like 2 days and then they lose half of the pieces and never play with it again.  Or at least that's what happens at our house. 

• imageK&P414:

I'm sure she'd like that.  I give it a B+.  One of those toys that is fun for like 2 days and then they lose half of the pieces and never play with it again.  Or at least that's what happens at our house. 

Ditto this, it's definitely a good quality toy, all M&D are imo.  Danielle has gotten 2 sets of their magnetic dolls (the 4 dolls) and she DOES play with them every so often, but the shoes are all missing (smallest piece). 

I think any dress up outfit would be loved and well used.  Books - Fancy Nancy, Pinkalicious are good and fun to add a dress up/doll to.  Danielle loves her jesse doll from toy story.  A dollhouse/dolls (M&D has a wooden one, but i think it's closer to 40-$50) are good too.  Kitchen items.  Musical toys.  Sleeping bag. 

I also agree w/ Laurann, I seem to give a cute hooded towel (like Khol's has some that I usually get) and get them embrodiered for a birthday gift to all my friend's kids at least once. Through in some Elmo color tablets or bubbles, it will be a great gift! 

• Ava just had her 3rd birthday yesterday.  I would go with Princess stuff, barbie stuff, princess dress up stuff, etc.  Pink, sparkley, vomit, more sparkle.

Her favorite thing thus far is a princess "cd" player that cost $13.  Go figure.

• My daughter loves the Water Wow books. She also loves her Disney princess figurines ( can buy them at the Disney Store).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"