Trouble TTC

thanks (XP)

I just wanted to thank you all for your support yesterday. It was a rough afternoon, but I went home, poured a big glass of wine and read all of your kind comments. DH wanted to thank you, too.

I spent the rest of the evening booking a fun weekend for us in the city, including a couple of nights at the Omni and dinner at Graham Elliot. I'm trying to look forward to it.

Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: thanks (XP)

• Sounds like a fun trip! Enjoy it! xoxo *hug*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always love making a trip to the city!  I bet it will be beautiful now with all of the Christmas lights!!  Chicago is the best!  Hugs to you!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy it! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Hope that trip is everything you want it to be.  Enjoy every minute!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good for you!!  Enjoy your trip, sounds like it will be amazing!

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards