PRINCESS31stbirthday
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY nonclicky poll

• Options
    Michael Jacksons Greatest Hits - Dirty Diana Embarrassed
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Options

I'm listening to "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" on CD right now, because I am cool and I listen to books on CD.

Stick out tongue 

Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nothing in the CD player but iTunes is playing on shuffle.  Currently, Rock That Body by the Black Eyed Peas is playing.
    Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
    "I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • Options

imagea&b=him&me:

That's my little sister's theme song!  Around the time that song came out my sister was in her "I'm not going to shower unless I'm forced to" phase.  Her name is Diana so we'd run around the house singing it to her over and over again trying to shame her into showering. 

Oh and to answer my own question:

'Nsync Celebrity

PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Also rocking the MJ... remember the song "You Rock My World"?  I think it was from the Rush Hour 2 soundtrack lol

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I listen to my ipod on shuffle all day, and right now, it's playing Highly Suspicious by My Morning Jacket.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Options

My Zune is playing on shuffle

Currently I am listening to Mudvayne - Happy. Before that was Three Days Grace - Animal I have become.

• Options
    Mumford and Sons is playing now, but I'm patiently waiting for the new Framing Hanley cd to start paying. I'm a special kind of music lover.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Simon & Garfunkel's greatest hits--but I usually listen to a mix on my i-pod which includes anything from Peter Gabriel to Rhianna.
    6 & 2 year old, 2 losses
  • Options

In the CD player in my car it's Sarah McLauchlan's Mirrorball, Dido's No Angel, Eric Clapton, and the soundtracks to Grease, Moulin Rouge and Beauty and the Beast Embarrassed

In my car I like to imagine that I can actually sing, which I cannot. I mainly listen to XM or my iPod though. I don't think I've had a cd on at home in years. 

• Options
    I just use my iPod, and keep it on shuffle.  But, I'm not in the car...so nothing is playing. =]
  • Options
    Backstreet Boys-This is Us.  Embarrassed
    5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• Options
    If I turned on my iPhone right now it would be Tyrone Wells.  If I was in my car the CD currently playing would be a live disc from Stephen Kellogg and the 6ers.
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options

imagejerryliljess:

I admit, I love me some Backstreet boys every now and then. Currently, I am liking Pinks new song Raise your glass...I think that's what it's called. 

• Options
    Jack Johnson
  • Options
    imagehopefulelise:

imagejerryliljess:

I admit, I love me some Backstreet boys every now and then. Currently, I am liking Pinks new song Raise your glass...I think that's what it's called. 

I feel like a jealous baby every single time I do this but I find myself changing the station anytime I hear a Pink song come on.  It just makes me think about how she's pregnant, and I'm not.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    The Charlie Brown Christmas Album!
    DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • Options
    I LOVE that "Raise Your Glass" song!!  I'm not the biggest Pink fan but every now and then she'll put out some damn catchy songs.
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    Mannheim Steamroller.
  • Options
    At first, I didn't like the new Pink song but after listening to it a couple of times, I like it. 
    5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• Options

imagea&b=him&me:

The only CD player I have is in my car... and I think the greatest hits is in there. We really don't listen to CDs much anymore. Just internet radio and the radio on my TV.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    imagesmallfry5909:

I'm listening to "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" on CD right now, because I am cool and I listen to books on CD.

Stick out tongue 

Me too, but I'm even cooler than youStick out tongue.  I'm listening to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.  Again.  For perhaps the 17th time.  For any of you HP fans, it's totally worth getting the books on CD.  Jim Dale does an excellent job reading them!

• Options
    What is this CD player that you speak of?  Stick out tongue In my car I have the new One Republic and Kings of Leon alternating and on my computer I have iTunes on shuffle.
  • Options
    Yes Thumbs up to books on CD!!!! I have a hellish commute and it makes it so much better!!!!
  • Options
    imagejinx75:

Oh and to answer my own question:

'Nsync Celebrity

Yes Glad Im not the only one who still listens to *NSYNC :)

But right now I got the new Darius Rucker cd in. LOVEE IT!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"