Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Gift ideas for my 2 year old DD

Hi, I am trying to get ideas of what to get my just turned 2 year old DD, for Christmas. She is really into Dora, but there is only so much dora stuff you can buy. It feels like she is either too big for the baby toys, or too little for all the barbies and all that. So, if anybody has any ideas, let me know..thanks!

What I've already got her: Princess keyboard, Baby Alive, Dora microphone, Dora PJ's, Dora Sippy Cups, and she just got a barbie jeep for her bday.

Mommy to Braylon: Born 12/26/06 via c-section & Kensley: Born 11/19/08 via repeat c-section

Re: Gift ideas for my 2 year old DD

• Options
    Oh and she already has a playkitchen, lots of baby dolls, dollhouse, shopping cart..etc..from last years Christmas. We really do have enough toys to keep her busy for a while, but I feel like she needs more from Santa to open Christmas morning.
    Mommy to Braylon: Born 12/26/06 via c-section & Kensley: Born 11/19/08 via repeat c-section
  • Options
    What about a Tag Jr. reading system? A Pillow Pet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am still working on DD's gifts, but there will be a lot of Dora (I actually got her a full size Dora packpack at Food Lion last night! and some Dora books); I'm also goign to get her a Mr. Potato Head, and some more Fisher Price Little People sets and probably more puzzles, color wonder/coloring sets.  My mom bought her a play table and wagon and my MIL is getting her a play kitchen.  I will probably buy her a sled for this winter, also maybe a pop up play house or maybe a hard plastic slide that we can use inside over the winter and outside in the spring.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Look for toys that will grow with her, rather than fade out. Like a nice table and chair set, maybe with a tea set. Or an art easel. How about building blocks, lacing cards, books? And IMHO, less is more. Let's face it, they are happy with one new thing and too many things makes the day overwhelming.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We bought DD a Leaptop for her birthday and she loves it.  For Christmas, we are getting her a train table & train set, doll bed & stroller, some puzzles, blocks, and some cd's -wiggles, laurie berkner - for the car.  I am on the fence about a dollhouse. I think she may still be a little too young, so we will probably wait until next year. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"