Trouble TTC

sucky monitoring appt today

I went in for my CD12 follie check and I have tons of small follies but my biggest was only 10mm. The last two times I was on Femara I responded great but my lining wasn't so hot. This time my lining was 8.1mm which my RE was perfect (I've been taking Estrace) but no follies :( So they are upping me to 7.5 mg of Femara for the next five days have having me come in on Dec 9th to see how I responded. If this doesn't work then it's onto injectables... Figures everything works at some point but I can't get them to all work at the same time. Oh well, here's hoping...
TTC #1 since Oct 09 Dx w/Anovulation

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

4/11: Natural Cycle = BFP!!
IT'S A BOY!!! :)
Brady: Born 12/25/2011 - Our Christmas Day Miracle!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 June 13
Cycle #1: BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: sucky monitoring appt today

• I hope this next tweak pulls it all together for you!
    Brooke
    Married my best friend 05.27.06

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP!!! 2/6/11 Super Bowl Sunday!
    Expecting our first, a little boy, somewhere around 10/18/11!
    2/7/11 beta #1 212.73
    2/11/11 beta #2 1,633
    2/15/11 beta #3 7,308 progesterone 12.69
  • Sorry to hear that. I hope the new dosage works! GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm kind of in the same boat except I'm doing a Clomid cycle.  I went in on CD10 and had multiple small follies on either side, none measurable.  I went back in today, CD13 and got the same result.  I feel like I'm going nowhere!  Hopefully these follies grow between now and Friday. 

Good luck and I hope you get some good follies on the 9th!

• Thanks ladies! I'm really hoping this works because we are OOP but we have gotten off pretty easy in terms of cost so far so we are definitely counting ourselves lucky for that. My RE codes my monitoring appts so that my insurance will pay for them and the femara/ovidrel/estrace have only been $100 total each cycle. I'm kinda worried how much it's going to cost us if we have to move onto injects. The Dr said that they could probably swing me a free cycle with an injects class since I would only need a very low dose so that would be sweet... heres hoping that we don't make it that far though :)

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

TTC #2 June 13
  • Are the upping your dosage as well or just waiting it out? It's just frustrating that I can't seem to get things to align. I responded so well the first two times and now that I finally have a good lining, no respond! Grr!!

I hope you get some good news on Friday... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

TTC #2 June 13
  • I'm sorry.  That's got to be frustrating.  I hope the new dose works wonders and your follies have a growth spurt. 
    11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
    1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
    2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
    my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekkdavie15:

Are the upping your dosage as well or just waiting it out? It's just frustrating that I can't seem to get things to align. I responded so well the first two times and now that I finally have a good lining, no respond! Grr!!

I hope you get some good news on Friday... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

Nope, just waiting it out.  Hopefully they're just coming along slowly.  My lining is only at a 5 anyway so here's hoping everything starts growing!

Thanks!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

• Hoping the higher dose of Femara works.  Right Hug

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I hope the increased dose does the trick for you!  Good luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"