Georgia Babies

WW ladies

How do you feel about the new program?  I have been doing WW on and off since 2002.  I have got very comfortable with the program and can usually guess the points without looking them up however I have been in a rut lately.  I am hoping having to look everything up with help me get out of my rut.  I HATE change but am trying to be positive about it. 
photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: WW ladies

• I've just been playing with my iphone app this morning and trying to convert all my favs over to new pointsplus.  I went to my meeting today too and heard the speilg.  I'm still trying to understand everything,  but I am not feeling it yet.  I too loathe change though...I figured I've been losing  consistently the past 12 weeks, why change now...but i'll think about it :-)
  • I'm going to my meeting Sat morning and haven't heard about the new plan yet.  What's the major idea behind it?  I too can look at things and know the points without using a caculator....it's gonna stink to have to relearn things!
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's my quick assessment...and please don't tell the ww police for sharnig any secrets. 

The points values are now calculated based on not only fat and fiber, but also carbs and protein.  It seems to me that most of my fav foods are now a point or 2 higher.  You also get more points per week (mine went up by 5 points) and you get more weekly points.  The other big thing is that all fresh fruit and most all veggies are 0 points. 

• Dang it!  Am I going to have to buy new points calculator?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefauxshelley:
    Dang it!  Am I going to have to buy new points calculator?!
    Yes!!  I feel like higher the carb higher the points.  :(  My vitatops went from 1 pt to 3 pts.  I had a meal this afternoon that said 3 on the box but when I put it into the new pointsplus it was 5 points.  I am in trouble b/c I love carbs!  The plus is I avoided fruit b/c I didn't want to spend 1-2 points on it (yet I would down a 100 cal pack for 2 pts) so I will be eating a lot more fruit.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs. Theobald:

imagefauxshelley:
    Dang it!  Am I going to have to buy new points calculator?!
    Yes!!  I feel like higher the carb higher the points.  :(  My vitatops went from 1 pt to 3 pts.  I had a meal this afternoon that said 3 on the box but when I put it into the new pointsplus it was 5 points.  I am in trouble b/c I love carbs!  The plus is I avoided fruit b/c I didn't want to spend 1-2 points on it (yet I would down a 100 cal pack for 2 pts) so I will be eating a lot more fruit.  

Same here, I avoided fruit when I was on the plan, didn't want to waste points when carbs filled me up more and were yummier!  I guess when I go back to it after this baby, I'll at least be willing to eat some fruit (but it has NEVER filled me up, would just be for the health benefits).  Sounds like I'm gonna be hungry on the new plan :(

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"