Multiples

I've never hated being a MoM more

Yesterday was a great day up until 3:00.  All of a sudden all he!! broke loose!

Oliver is now working on getting his top two teeth so he's super fussy and Harrison has a horrible cold and is working on getting his bottom teeth.  I tried everything with them.  Bouncies, Jumpers, Excersaucers, High Chairs, Stroller... the only thing that made either of them happy was being held but NOT together! I would get one calmed down and the other would start going crazy so I would scoop him up and then they were both p o'd.  After lots of screaming and fits- I finally had to go lay them down in their pack n plays and walk away for 5 minutes before I pulled my hair out.  Luckily DH got home from work then!

It's so hard when you can't devote all your attention to one baby.

Re: I've never hated being a MoM more

• I had that same type of day yesterday, execpt mine are a bit older and a few different circumstances!  I was glad when they were in bed for the night- it was a really BAD day and to top it all off I had taken the day off work to spend time with them.

I'm at work and I called my MIL who is babystting them and they're both asleep so I think they're back on schedule- hopefully!

Hope you have a better day today :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel ya!  I had this happen about a week ago and it's so hard to deal with.  I was so tired for 2 days b/c I was holding them or trying to calm them down all day.  And as PP said, I couldn't wait until 7:30 rolled around for their bedtime. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I really dislike parenting alone.  I love being home with the boys when dh is alone but when it's just me it is so exhausting and I always feel like one is being neglected.

• i've had some of these days too.  they suck big time.  is today any better?
  • First, I love your boys' names. Very cool with out being you-neek :P

Second, it does suck doesn't it? Being pulled in all different directions at once. Hope they're feeling better today.

no day but today~ RENT  *HEG survivors*
    ::where a sig pic would go if TB wasn't a d*ck::
     Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Awww those are hard days!! I am having one too if it helps.  DD woke up crying and then pucked all over the livingroom rug..fun :(  Brandon is cutting tow bottom teeth and only wants to be held while Jonathan is cutting a top tooth and like you said , wnats to be held but not with his brother. He even trys to craw into my lap while i am changing one of his brothers.  Thank god Christopher is very chill right now and enjoying playing next to me on the floor.  These are the moments that break my heart.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm working on a new project at work (voluntold....hooah for the Army!)

I start work at 0615......Monday I got off work at 2030 (8:30pm)

Today, tuesday, I got off at 1900 (7pm) because I had to fix up a soldier who sliced his thumb open with one of the box cutters......lucky I got off when I did.....I got home and all three are in tears, luckily I was able to help remedy the situation (just lay on the floor.....it makes you like the greatest toy in the world, in their opinion.)

.....Then DW told me, when we were feeding them dinner, that she wants to have another one.......

I'm lost, haha

• I have had many of these days too and I have a 2 year old toddler to add to the mix. There are time both babies want to be held or want attention and my toddler wants attention also at the same time. I for sure have days when I want to pull my hair out, sometimes I wonder who cry's more me or them. I love being home with my kiddos but there are days that parenting alone while DH is at work is really TOUGH.
  • It's really hard when you are alone with 2 babies in a bad mood. Did you try giving him Tylenol? So far that has really helped get mine in better moods pretty quickly when they are teething.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"