TTC after 35
Options

Good Morning

Just checking in an hoping that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I have't been on in a while.  With Thanksgiving preparations and then a sick dog, it's been crazy.  Good thing is my 7 year-old chocolate lab is feeling better and back to his ole self.

On the fertility end, we just passed OV and are now just hoping that the "friends" met and that we get a BFP this month.  What a great Christmas present that would be.

I hope this post finds all of you doing well and I continue to wish all of you the best with TTC.

HUGS to all!

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    Hi Classic Big Smile we dont celebrate that here but i was thinking of you all!!  Glad to hear alls going ok, wishing  you get your xmas gift, take care, hugs back at you Smile
  • Options
    Thaniks, Karen.  Though you don't celebrate Thanksgiving there, I know you celebrate Christmas.  I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas holiday and I hope we all get the real gift we want.
    Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"