1st Trimester

Fatigue

I've been doing really well symptom wise - nothing much except sore b00bs.  Then today on the way to work I got hit with sudden fatigue.  It happened last night too after I had cooked dinner and cleaned before I ate.  And I don't know if it's sleepiness as much as it is just tired. 

To be honest I was a little worried I wasn't having many symptoms so hopefully this isn't just in my head.  I'll take it if it means my LO is growing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fatigue

• just try to get as much rest as possible.. if you can take a power nap during the day then go for it. fatigue is one of the issues ive been having as well
  • I am 10 weeks & I have done nothing but sleep since about 5 weeks.  I don't normally require a lot of sleep but now just making dinner or doing a few loads of laundry tires Me out & I take a nap. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Fatigue was really my only 1st and 2nd tri symptom last time.  Exhaustion would set in around 5-6 pm, and I would come home and take long, glorious naps after work.  I just couldn't stay awake.  I'm really hoping that I don't get hit with that type of fatigue this time since there is no way I can take a long nap with a toddler.
  • Fatigue was one of my first clues I was pregnant... Aside from the sore boobs! I nap whenever I get the chance and fall asleep watching TV with the hubby at night. I get exhausted from doing little things like laundry or vacuuming. It definitely isn't in your head and is just the baby doing it's thing. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"