Philadelphia Babies

Get to know you post!

Ok, we need this. This board is s-l-o-w. So come on, lurkers, introduce yourselves!

I'm Erin, married to DH for 3 years. Our first baby, DS, just turned 1 this month. 

We just moved back to PA (both grew up here) from Austin, TX and are now in the Lehigh Valley.

I'm a photographer and am lucky to stay home with DS.  DH works in Allentown in insurance. We're big PSU football fans (even though I grew up in State College, though, I went to Bucknell) and in the warmer months love being outside. We have a chocolate lab named Georgia

Go!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Get to know you post!

• I'll play - I lurk here every so often hoping the board picks up.

I have been married for 5 years and we have twin girls and a husky, also a girl.  The girls just turned 17 mths on thanksgiving.  Poor DH is stuck in a house full of girls.

We live in the NE and are hoping to move out of the city in two years.  DH is a police officer so for now we are stuck in the city but we can leave in the summer of 2012.  I work in accounting. 

It would be great if this board livened up a little.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good Call!!

I'm MT, have one human baby, Brooks, who is 4 months old, and 4 furbabies; Pixel (cat), Geraldine, Nanette ad Pappagano (dogs). We live outside of Philly and I'm staying at home for at least the 1st year. DH is a college professor.
    We both grew up in the DC area, but met while living in NYC, then moved to Baton Rouge, LA for a few years before moving here. We LOVE skiing/snowboarding, hiking, eating and cooking.

• Loading the player...
  • I'll play too!  I'm Erin, married to DH for 1 1/2 years and have a 4 month baby girl.  We live in Montgomery County where DH is from, I am from Chester County.  We both work around KOP - me in Insurance, DH at an Investment Firm.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello Ladies!

I am Megan and I have B/B/G triplets who will be 1 in less than 2 weeks! Ah! I am a stay at home mom currently but I am going to be looking for something part time come January. DH is originally from Erie Pa but moved down here for me. :) He currently works for Wawa. We live in Bucks County. We also have 2 cats Licorice and Callie. 

We like camping and being outdoors. I also love to craft. I hope this board livens up too! I like seeing stuff about ladies from our area! :)

• I'm Noelle!  I live in the Lehigh Valley.  DH and I have been married for 3 years and are expecting our first on or around Jan 8th.  We actually lived in Lafayette Hill and Springfield/Media for a couple of years before heading back to the Allentown area where we are both from.  He works in insurance in Blue Bell and I'm a nurse and a medical technologist working in Allentown/Bethlehem.  We also have two spoiled cats that will be in for a shock when baby comes home!  And...I know OP cause she did my maternity photos, and very soon some pics of our little one!
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This board is WAY too slow- especially with so many ladies who live in this area.... we need to pick it up gals!

My name is Stacy- I am a WAHM- (tax law). I started my firm around the time I got pregnant with my daughter Gisele who is 2.5yrs now. Before that I worked in corporate tax as a Vice President of International taxation. DH is a CIO of a large financial firm in Delaware. We live in the King of Prussia area.

Been married for 7.5yrs and just had our second child 2 months ago- a little boy named Chase.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm Valerie and married to Ryan for 3 1/2 years. We have an 11 year old and an almost 4 month old. We live in Montco with an anticipated move coming up soon, well, Ryan will go and the rest of us will follow by the end of the summer.

I work for an insurance broker and DH works at Temple with the football program. We also have a lab, Mya who I have a love/hate relationship with. She's starting to chew things when left alone now. :(

• imagenoellemari:
    I'm Noelle!  I live in the Lehigh Valley.  DH and I have been married for 3 years and are expecting our first on or around Jan 8th.  We actually lived in Lafayette Hill and Springfield/Media for a couple of years before heading back to the Allentown area where we are both from.  He works in insurance in Blue Bell and I'm a nurse and a medical technologist working in Allentown/Bethlehem.  We also have two spoiled cats that will be in for a shock when baby comes home!  And...I know OP cause she did my maternity photos, and very soon some pics of our little one!

I am so excited for the newborn shoot! Ahh! Hope you're doing well - getting so close! Keep me posted.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Greetings!

DH and I have been married for 3 years and have 1 DD.  We live in Plymouth Meeting but we both grew up in Bucks Co.  DH works in Elkins Park and I am a teacher in Drexel Hill. 

• FUN!! :)

Hi ladies!!

I'm Courtney, married to my DH, Josh on April 24th of this year in Fort Lauderdale, Florida :)

We live in Montgomery County - we bought our first house together 2 years ago (DH proposed the day we closed on our house) - we met in college at the University of Central Florida. I grew up in the Northeast and my husband grew up in South Florida - he moved here in 2007 for me :)

We are due June 13th with our first baby - we have two cats, Shluffy and Rigby.

I'm a drug safety associate for a large pharmaceutical company and my husband sells advertising for a large ad company.

Hope everyone is feeling good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • WOW!  I am so excited to see another Bucknellian and a tax lawyer on here too!  Its rare to have one person have a commonality, let alone two on one board- how exciting!

Here's my story...married to my high school sweetheart.  We live in MontCo, where we built our first house about 3 years ago.  We are both attorneys- DH is big firm, and I smartly moved in house a few years ago- ah, no more billable hours and actual vacation days.  I manage a team of 140 tax practitioners (lawyers, CPAs, etc) across the country and travel alot.  I couldn't love my team, job, or company more!  Its a great place.  We have a westie/cairn and I consider myself one of the luckiest women alive to have a great husband and a baby on the way.  Oh yeah, and I did Bucknell undergrad.  I won't bore you with law, grad etc. schools

So, EM- what house were you in?  Don't tell me TriDelt too....or are you going to depress me and say TriDelt had already lost its charter by the time you were there? 

• imagebunnyb0611:

WOW!  I am so excited to see another Bucknellian and a tax lawyer on here too!  Its rare to have one person have a commonality, let alone two on one board- how exciting!

Here's my story...married to my high school sweetheart.  We live in MontCo, where we built our first house about 3 years ago.  We are both attorneys- DH is big firm, and I smartly moved in house a few years ago- ah, no more billable hours and actual vacation days.  I manage a team of 140 tax practitioners (lawyers, CPAs, etc) across the country and travel alot.  I couldn't love my team, job, or company more!  Its a great place.  We have a westie/cairn and I consider myself one of the luckiest women alive to have a great husband and a baby on the way.  Oh yeah, and I did Bucknell undergrad.  I won't bore you with law, grad etc. schools

So, EM- what house were you in?  Don't tell me TriDelt too....or are you going to depress me and say TriDelt had already lost its charter by the time you were there? 

Too funny! I was a Pi Phi. Lots of friends in TriDelt, though. I graduated in 2005.

Where did you go to law school? DH is going to go this coming fall; I am so anxious about it. 

Congrats on your little one. Hope you're having a great pregnancy!

• Hi! I'm Erica,

DH and I have been married 4 years on the 23rd of this month. DS will be one on the 21st of this month :-(  Can't believe it!  We have one dog named Biscuit who is my son's BFF.

I'm a recent SAHM former teacher. I grew up in York County but moved to Montgo to be near DH's family.

I enjoy crafting, decorating, socializing.

• My name is Teresa and we live in Allentown. I have 2 year old daughter named Olivia. I am pregnant with my second edd June 27. I am a SAHM and my bf works for 911.

I am looking for a good photographer for mat and newborn shots. Someone who is reasonable. 

I rather be in the garden then freezing in winter. :)

• Hi everyone! I'm currently living in West Philadelphia - my family lives up in Bethlehem where I also lived for a few years off and on around the end of high school. I'm hoping to move back up there in a couple of years because it's totally thug here; I don't want to raise my child on the westside. I work at a local restaurant/bar, so I'm a night owl. My fiance and I met about six years ago when we lived in Virginia and worked for PETA - we've been together for a year now. I grew up in California, spent many years in Cambridge, Mass., a couple in Portland, Ore., and the previously mentioned Virginia and Bethlehem. I do a lot of crafty things in my spare time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"