Secondary IF

5 Years Later ...

5 years of never seeing ONE bfp, 16 rounds of clomid, 2 rounds of donor sperm, 7 different doctors, 2 HSG's, 1 LAP, diagnosis of PCOS & MFI, 1 IUI, $18,000, 18 months of hell with an adoption agency, and 1 stressful round of IVF later ..............................

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8dp3dt was what I thought was positive but people would have called me nuts. When it dried there was a THIN blue line in the test spot. Since it was past the 10 min mark I knew not to get excited.

9dp3dt BFP, though light. On both FRER and Equate!!

10dp3dt another on FRER and that night on $ store test.

11dp3dt more beautiful lines!

Beta is Friday and i'm scared. It's been a very long time. I just hope my body does what it is supposed to do. I'll keep you all posted. Due date from my ER date is Aug 9th

Re: 5 Years Later ...

• OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  That is fabulous news.  I am so happy for you!  Stick baby stick! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Wow! Congrats!  I hope this one sticks!
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Stick around little baby!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • WOW! AWEsome!!

Congratulations!  Sticky dust your way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG...congrats!  I am so happy for you.  H&H 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Thank you ladies so much! Stick out tongue

• That's GREAT!!!!  I'm throwing tons of sticky baby dust your way.  
  • OMG, YAY!!!!! I've been wondering about you. Congrats and tons of sticky vibes!!!!!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Oh, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I will keep you and your little bean in my thoughts and prayers!

• Thank you all so much. My heart is overwhelmed with joy right now!!! It's sooooo amazing after so long.
  • wow

huge congrats to you

i dont even know you (i just lurk)and i have tears in my eyes

• imagesuad1987:

wow

huge congrats to you

i dont even know you (i just lurk)and i have tears in my eyes

Aww, thank you.

• Yippee!  Hope Friday brings you a great beta!
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Interesting....I got my + at 8 dpiui with the twins.  GL to you!

• Thank you all again! I'll be getting beta in the morning. From when I got my first BFP - it should definetly be well over 100. I'm very nervous right now. I'll update when I know something!
  • So amazing! Congrats! See it's posts like this that keep me going...
    Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"