Upstate NY Babies

AW: Santa pic

This is classic, lol!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: AW: Santa pic

• so funny! last year Evan didn't mind Santa... he just looked at him funny. But this year I'm sure he'll freak.

• This picture is adorable!  Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Love it! So funny that her shirt says, "I love Santa!"
  • Adorable!  Last year, we couldn't even get Gavin out of DH's arms to sit with Santa.
  • lol - so cute!
  • haha, I am totally expecting Reed to do this!  I don't even think we tried last year and this year he is obsessed with talking about Santa (except we saw him at the mall and he freaked out crying).  We are taking them to a Christmas party this weekend and I have been trying to prep him for the trip.  I don't think it is going to go well, but I think Pierce will be ok.... I don't know though since he is the same age as Stella!
  • hahaha!!!  Poor girl, this is so cute though! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBethPSU:
    haha, I am totally expecting Reed to do this!  I don't even think we tried last year and this year he is obsessed with talking about Santa (except we saw him at the mall and he freaked out crying).  We are taking them to a Christmas party this weekend and I have been trying to prep him for the trip.  I don't think it is going to go well, but I think Pierce will be ok.... I don't know though since he is the same age as Stella!

P might be alright.  Stella is going through a big "Mama" phase and definitely has some stranger anxiety.  I totally expected this to happen!

• Belle did great last year. She was only 2 months old and slept the entire time. We have a great Santa pic. This year she will not go to stangers at all so it will take some prying to get her to sit on his lap. We are fully prepared for the crying and screaming picture this year. She also has a I <3 Santa shirt.
  • LOL-I love that your arm is in the picture too :)  I don't think I've seen any Santas out yet-where did you go?

Last year my DH dressed up for the local elementary school as Santa and visited the kids, and also the elderly at the Community Center.  He's doing it again and I want to take J, but wonder if she'll have a meltdown since he'll obviously have a hat and they "dye" his beard. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imagegoosh24:

LOL-I love that your arm is in the picture too :)  I don't think I've seen any Santas out yet-where did you go?

Last year my DH dressed up for the local elementary school as Santa and visited the kids, and also the elderly at the Community Center.  He's doing it again and I want to take J, but wonder if she'll have a meltdown since he'll obviously have a hat and they "dye" his beard. 

Santa had the best smile in the pic with my arm, lol!  We went to the mall.  No lines at 4:30 on a Monday night =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"