North Dakota Babies

F/U to last week's request for vibes

Last Monday DH had a job interview in Austin. It seems like a great opportunity for him and he has been so miserable in his job since we relocated to ATL. The new president is a total D bag and is so disrespectful of the US culture. DH's life has been miserable and he has regretted agreeing to the relocation. Obviously there's more to it than this, but these are some big issues. I just hate seeing him like this. We've been waiting to hear about the new job. Sounds like they will be presenting him to the board on Wednesday evening for approval to hire him so we hope to hear something on Thursday in the form of an offer. Although this is really bad timing (I'm due in less than 9 weeks) I'm actually really excited about it. I've been homesick lately for Texas and/or wishing we could move back to OC a lot lately. My brother lives in Austin so it would be nice for Caroline to get to know her cousins better and DH's dad lives in Ft Worth. So please keep up those vibes that everything works out like it should. Sorry I kept you hanging last week but it was still so early in the process. I guess it's still early now, but it's looking positive.

Re: F/U to last week's request for vibes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"