Breastfeeding
Options

Possibly Weaning

I am at the point where I am just overbfing. I actually hate it but I do it because I know it is good for baby. I bf'd dd#1 til 6 months and she had bm until almost 8 months. I currently have about 500oz's in the freezer for dd#2 so I know she will be getting bm. Bfing this time around has been such a struggle and she is just not into it at all. However I am trying to decide if I am going to gradually wean or just suck it up and just stop cold turkey. Right now I have a HUGE drop in supply so I am thinking about going to buy some cabbage  :(

Re: Possibly Weaning

• Options

Have you got AF back yet? I had a huge drop in supply when I got it back and it was horrible! I used More Milk Plus from Motherlove and it works wonders! 

I def understand what you're saying on thinking about weaning! Mason is 10 months old and while I still like breastfeeding I'm a little over it too! I know I won't stop though until a year because that's the original goal I gave myself. But after that I think I'm going to slowly wean. Going cold turkey is going to be hard! 

Good luck!  

January 2016 FB Group. 
    Friend this dummy account: http://on.fb.me/1d1Y5FN 
    Send a message saying you want in and I'll add you! 
    Feel Free to unfriend once you're added. 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"