Indiana Babies

small aw

Kamille said "I'm gonna get you" the other night!  My mom and dad were playing with her and my dad kept saying I'm gonna get you and was tickling her, well she said it back and went after him.  It was clear as could be!  So funny.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

Re: small aw

• LOVE.

Do your best to get video.  I know it's hard to make yourself stop and do it, but DH and I were discussing how we wish we had tried to get J on video more when he was just learning to talk.

He can say anything now(but with an adorable lisp), but I have forgotten how he sounded when he couldn't!!! 

Sometimes I just wanna get those days back for a little bit.  They were/are precious!

• Loading the player...
  • omg! cute!
  • imageamstep:

LOVE.

Do your best to get video.  I know it's hard to make yourself stop and do it, but DH and I were discussing how we wish we had tried to get J on video more when he was just learning to talk.

He can say anything now(but with an adorable lisp), but I have forgotten how he sounded when he couldn't!!! 

Sometimes I just wanna get those days back for a little bit.  They were/are precious!

Oh I have!  I've been trying to get her to say it since then and she won't. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"