Attachment Parenting
Options

EC ?

Can anyone tell me more about it? I was telling DH about it & was surprised when he actually sounded pretty excited about the idea. But I don't really know much about it. Enlighten me please!

Re: EC ?

• Options

This website might help. We just started so I don't have a ton of experience.

https://diaperfreebaby.org

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    I'm glad you asked this - I ws talking to my mum this weekend and she mentioned something about me being potty trained at 11 months - she was really surprised when I said we hadn't done anything with Ella yet!  So, I'm looking at starting this weekend!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

• Options

we offer the potty at every wake up, diaper change, and 5 or so minutes after eating. he goes through phases where we catch a lot and phases where we're all misses - but that's normal as he hits milestones.

I second the diaper free baby site. Good stuff.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ok...stupid question: how do you deal w/little boys & not getting pee all over the bathroom?
  • Options

imagesbabe214:
    ok...stupid question: how do you deal w/little boys & not getting pee all over the bathroom?

not a stupid question.

i do one of two things, depending on him - I ether lean him over (as if his elbows were on his knees) or i just reach in and gently point it down.

I have also, on occasion, been known to stand him on the seat of the big potty (facing the tank) and let it happen that way. the first time it confused him and there was performance anxiety, though, so be aware of that.

good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"