Secondary IF

First iui tomorrow..nervous, questions

I triggered last night and the iui is tomorrow morning.  I had 3 large follicles and some smaller ones.  Really nervous.  My Dr. told us to have sex yesterday, but first DH's stomach was upset and then I fell asleep and then our 2 year old woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and then DH had to go to work, so nothing happened. n Is that a huge problem?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First iui tomorrow..nervous, questions

• Try not to worry about it.  Life happens and you can't always do it on demand. You should be fine. 
    I just had my IUI this morning and I promise it is pretty easy.  I think it is less uncomfortable than a pap.  Lots of luck to you tomorrow!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I had my first iui today.  I was so nervous going into it, but it really wasn't bad at all.  It was uncomfortable, but no worse then a pap and was just as quick.  Try to relax and don't worry about the timing.  Best of luck tomorrow!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope all went well, I have my first IUI on Friday and I'm nervous (although not as much now reading it was similar to a pap) too.  My dr mentioned DTD ourselves as well but more as an insurance policy, that's all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"