Cloth Diapering

AW: Cloth pic

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Cloth pic

• So cute!  I didn't have a xmas print so just went with red.  Unfortunately DS was super bored by the end when we changed outfits and I never really got a good smile.

Case in point....see siggy.

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Lovely! Love cloth pics. Did you take the pic yourself or have them done? So cute :) I need to do one for my DD sometime

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OP and PP those are two adorable pictures. I cant wait for my LO to get here so we can do pictures in her CD"s.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cute!  I am so jealous, because I really want a Christmas ooga booga. I am trying to resist the urge to purchase one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Too cute. We did the red diaper and Santa hat too.

DS 09.11.10
  • imagemonona9:

Lovely! Love cloth pics. Did you take the pic yourself or have them done? So cute :) I need to do one for my DD sometime

I took them. I was working on pics for the Christmas card and figured I needed a good cloth pic. Now lets see if DH will let me include that pic on the card since she is topless.

• OMG - SO CUTE!  I hope your DH doesn't mind.  It's totally innocent and cute IMO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • imageNikki1007:
    imagemonona9:

Lovely! Love cloth pics. Did you take the pic yourself or have them done? So cute :) I need to do one for my DD sometime

I took them. I was working on pics for the Christmas card and figured I needed a good cloth pic. Now lets see if DH will let me include that pic on the card since she is topless.

lol.. I know what you mean. The other day DH told me (jokingly) that DD would never be allowed to wear shorts that go past her knees. I told him if they are below the knees they're not shorts anymore they're capris and he said perfect. hahaa. Can't blame them tho, they love their baby girls :)

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So cute!  <off to buy a red diaper>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cloth diapers must mean business at your house!  She looks so serious, but super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"