Houston Babies

Christmas outfits for sale

I just went through K's closet and pulled out 11 Christmas outfits ranging in size from 12 months to 3 years that I thinkn it's finally time to purge. Mostly all boutique brands--some formal dresses (Florence Eiseman and Frances Johnston) and some dressy casual outfits (ZaZa Couture and Young Colors). Everything red or some variation of it, several silk dresses and 3 smocked dresses (2 of which are strasburg). a few are brand new.

I was going to list it all on e-bay, but if you want me to send you pictures, e-mail me at kel tex 23 AT aol DOT com and I'll offer them to anyone here first.

Cute, cute stuff, but her closet is packed out at the moment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas outfits for sale

• Kel, I'm not logged into my work address, but if you have it still, can you send it to me?  I'm looking for a dress for Ally that is white and black to match Emmy's Christmas dress (they ran out of Ally's size in it).  This is Emmy's dress.  Let me know if you think one would compliment it well. 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Sorry, Lisa--wish I could help you out, but all these dresses/outfits are predominently red. We don't really do much white, as it really washes K out.

Have you checked babyGap? I have seen some stuff recently that would probably fit the bill.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I sent you an email -- just saw this.  (I've been off the Houston boards for a little while!)
    imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"