Indiana Babies
Options

Searching for OB - referal site?

I'm about 7 weeks along and about to have my first u/s with my regular gyn. However, he doesn't do the baby thing, so I have to find an OB. Is there somewhere I can go that gives reviews for local docs? I've had a few suggestions from friends (of course they all love their docs), but I'd like to look at some outside opinions for docs in the hospital systems that I'm interested in. I'd also like to see opinions on a few of those systems. (namely St. Francis and Community North) Thanks!

Re: Searching for OB - referal site?

• Options

I don't know about an outside resource for OB ratings.  Have you tried just googling the OB's name?  FWIW, I used a friend-recommended OB and it worked out wonderfully (she's at Community North if you ever want her information).  You could always try seeing someone that is recommended and if it doesn't work out, you're still early on enough in your pregnancy that you could switch. 

Congrats and H&H 9 months!

• Options
    I went to St. Francis for Luke and will be going again in March.  I go to Womens Health Partnership right across from the south campus.  The dr I see is Dr. Bowers but there are also 5 other drs in the practice.  I really like all the doctors except one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm fairly certain Angie's List does physician reviews now.

Congratulations!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have a website, but I and several other ladies on here go to Clearvista Women's Care at Comm North. I see Stuhldreher, and my other faves were Box and Bemenderfer. I saw the whole practice while I was in the hospital on bed rest and liked them all. Tate was my least fave, although nothing really wrong with her. 577-7444
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"