Single Parents
Options

Fauxshelley, you're my hero

Just got a Crackbucks.  I feel better already, now to update my resume.  I have to go grocery shopping at lunch, otherwise I would make a quick run to the mall to get something cute that I can't really afford. 

I'll probably settle on taking a jog with the dog after work, hopefully that will get the endorphins flowing. 

If I had an "eff buddy" that would probably help things too.  Then again, maybe it would complicate things.  Better to leave that one alone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fauxshelley, you're my hero

• Options
    imageachase123:

Just got a Crackbucks.  I feel better already, now to update my resume.  I have to go grocery shopping at lunch, otherwise I would make a quick run to the mall to get something cute that I can't really afford. 

I'll probably settle on taking a jog with the dog after work, hopefully that will get the endorphins flowing. 

If I had an "eff buddy" that would probably help things too.  Then again, maybe it would complicate things Better to leave that one alone!

Agree 100%

• Options
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageachase123:

If I had an "eff buddy" that would probably help things too.  Then again, maybe it would complicate things Better to leave that one alone!

Agree 100%

YES!!! Even as rarely as I get to see mine, emotions get involved (probably more so on my end than his). I'm in the process of weaning myself, lol.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Big Smile Glad you're feeling better!  Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"