Hawaii Babies
Options

f/u us

hi hi hi

hope you all had a great tg =) mine was good. very relaxing and the tree is up =)

i had my f/u us today to look at my placenta previa. i had posted earlier that i have complete previa. i guess there's different types, and the other types tend to migrate as the uterus grows.

so mine hasn't migrated and is still blocking the birth canal. i have my f/u dr. appt. on thursday and we'll probably discuss 1 more f/u us after the holidays.

it really hit me hard a few weeks ago when i had to absorb all of this. but after a lot of reflecting and praying, i'm totally okay with everything. kinda bummed out it hasn't migrated yet and that there's been so many issues with the pregnancy, but hey, i'll do whatever i can to keep me and LC safe and healthy. my slogan these days is "cook baby cook" =)

on a good note, even though the us was 2d, it was so clear and he has the cutest cheeks already! they are so round! hahah i know his face is still changing and it's compressed in the amniotic sac, but he's so cute already! =)

cook baby cook! =)

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???

Re: f/u us

• Options

everything is so scary when you are pg!  I don't have any insight, but I think Jaime had placenta previa, so maybe she can comment when she gets on. 

Cook, baby, cook!

• Options

Cook Baby Cook!!!

I'm sorry nothing has changed yet, but keep positive.  It's great to hear LC is happy and healthy...and has the cutest cheeks around :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMauiBride2008:

Cook Baby Cook!!!

I'm sorry nothing has changed yet, but keep positive.  It's great to hear LC is happy and healthy...and has the cutest cheeks around :)

this! 

Cook Baby Cook!!  

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Boo for the placenta, but yaay for a healthy bebbeh!
  • Options
    I agree with Lisa, boo for the previa but yay for healthy chubby cheeked babies! It still could move though, mine didn't migrate last time until 28 weeks and you are under that so it could still move. I look at the u/s at extra chances to see the little babes :) It's kinda fun to see how they are changing and growing!

I go tomorrow for my u/s to see if mine has migrated. 
  • Options
    Hoping that placenta moves on up but yay for chubby, healthy baby.
  • Options
    Great to hear that LC is doing well! Hopefully your placenta moves in the weeks to come. Cook baby cook =)
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options

thanks guys! it really helps to keep things in perspective =)

i meet with the dr. re more implications but they already put in orders for a f/u us. more time to see his cheeks! =) hehhe

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"