Upstate NY Babies

Repost- Poll for Ornament Exchange

Sorry to be a total nag ladies. I noticed that there are like 28 people doing the exchange but only 18 (I think) replied to Read2Me's post below. I know many of us are anxious to start shopping! If you missed the post or just forgot to answer, please share :)

1.  What is your favorite color(s) for decorating?

2.  Do you collect any types of ornaments (snowmen, angels, etc)?

3.  How would you describe your decorating style?

4.  What will you absolutely, never put on your tree?

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Repost- Poll for Ornament Exchange

• Sorry I haven't been on in a few days... Also, was it posted on the Nest too? I don't think everyone is on the bump.

1.  What is your favorite color(s) for decorating? Traditional but not primary colors.

2.  Do you collect any types of ornaments (snowmen, angels, etc)? Nothing specific

3.  How would you describe your decorating style? Modern eclectic but refined. I tend to have a worldly, classic take on decorating. I like to keep things simple so I want each piece to make a bit of a statement.

4.  What will you absolutely, never put on your tree? Cartoon characters, country kitsch
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh thanks for re-posting, I didn't even notice!  Does anyone have a linky to the original poll so I can see if my person answered?

1.  What is your favorite color(s) for decorating?  Our living room is sage and white and wood.  But we use any colors on the tree....no theme.

2.  Do you collect any types of ornaments (snowmen, angels, etc)?  Not really...most of them are just something in our lives.  I have all the ornaments I had growing up (so like I have a volleyball player from one yr, etc).  And now we just get 1 or 2 each yr (like we have one from the honeymoon, and house one when we bought this house).

3.  How would you describe your decorating style?  I don't think we have one.  We just do whatever we like.

4.  What will you absolutely, never put on your tree? I can't think of anything.

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  What is your favorite color(s) for decorating?  Blues, brown, gold and silver (for the room the tree is in)

2.  Do you collect any types of ornaments (snowmen, angels, etc)?  Birds and Willow Tree ornaments.  This year I got a bunch of molded glass ornaments.  They look like they are from the 50's and they're kind of fun. 

3.  How would you describe your decorating style?  Transitional

4.  What will you absolutely, never put on your tree?   Loony toons, NASCAR, super heavy things always fall off.

• 1.  What is your favorite color(s) for decorating? Pretty traditional-reds, burgandy, greens, silver....just NO gold!

2.  Do you collect any types of ornaments (snowmen, angels, etc)? not really

3.  How would you describe your decorating style? Hmmm I would say probably eclectic. DH and I are both artists/designers so we have a tendency to like things that are a little "different" or more funky than the norm.

4.  What will you absolutely, never put on your tree? Currently we have a lot of variety in ornaments on our tree, so we're not super picky. I would say the things I'm not a big fan of would be gold, or anything frilly, lacy, etc.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"