TTC after 35
Options

Update: Dr's Appt!

Three years TTC + 3rd Pregnancy = THREE babies.

Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile

They are all fraternal. 

I saw all their little hearts fluttering away which the Dr said were strong. He did say that one was smaller than the other and  since I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow I'm not completely out of the woods yet but seeing the heart beats is good and he's confident.

He also mentioned reduction not that I NEED to have it done but that this does put me in a higher risk and wanted me to be aware of the option. My husband and I agree that unless my life is at risk and/or the life of the other babies than we won't be doing that.

I go back to see him on Monday.  

I'm pretty chill considering this news.  YesYesYes

Re: Update: Dr's Appt!

• Options
    OMG!! That is incredible!!! Did you fall on the floor?  Congrats on your big news:-)

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

::jumping up and down::

OMG!!  OMG!!  OMG!!   woohoo....so freaking excited for you chicken!!

Congrats mama!!  Sending you tons of sticky dust for you and your crew!

GL!!    *MUAH*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I did not fall on the floor but I did keep saying "OMG!' when he said 'here's the first baby' and then 'here's the second' and then 'I think I saw a third...yup, there it is'. 

I think I'm in shock, really, which I wouldn't doubt continues for the next 19 years. 

• Options
    imagerach2100:

GL!!    *MUAH*

Tee hee!  Thanks!

How are things going with you??

• Options
    OMG I almost fell on the floor!  Wow.  That's such great news and wonderful that you got to see the heartbeat.  Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image*Chicken*:
    imagerach2100:

GL!!    *MUAH*

Tee hee!  Thanks!

How are things going with you??

Things are good...we are just in 'wait mode'...which I'm used to waiting; but for some reason am completely calm about waiting for a potential match...unlike the 2WW or forced break wait.  Weird, but true.

I think 3 is your lucky number and should go play the lottery!   :)

• Options
    OMG!!!  This is amazing!!  So happy for you!! 
  • Options
    Wow, what incredible news!! Congratsx3!!
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    Wow, what incredible news!! Congratsx3!!
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    OMG 3!!!! Woww!!!!!!  Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Holy Crap!  Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!  Here's wishing you a healthy and uneventful pg.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! How thrilling!
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG (x3 :) )
    so exciting, happy and healthy 9 months!
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    Oh Wow!!!  That is AWESOME!!!!  Congrats X 3!!!!
  • Options
    Awesome news Chicken!!!  Wow 3 babies!!!  FWIW my good friend just had trips and they are beautiful!!  All three healthy and home from the hospital in less than 3 weeks!!  GL to you and H&H 9!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Oh wow.  What great news! 3 would make up for the 3 years all at once, right?  (Actually, I know, even one makes up for it).  Here's hoping everything goes terrifically with all three! Congrats!
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • Options

Awesome Awesome Awesome

yay yay yay

!!!

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Wow wow wow!!!!!  Such happy news, congrats!!!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options

That is wonderful!!  I have two friends with triplets (their children are all 8 yrs old now) and remember them telling me the stories about their first ultrasound- absolutely incredible to see!

Good luck, hope they give you a wonderful pregnancy!

• Options

HOLY SHIIT!!!!  This is awesome!!!!!

I just choked on my water when I read this!!!  I am so extremely happy for you and your DH!!! 

Now get on over to multiples!!!  I'm not there much but it seems like a great group of women!!

WOO-HOOO!!!!!!

• Options
    Holy cow! That is truly amazing, Chicken! I can't imagine the shock and then amazing feelings that would follow such an appointment! I can't wait to hear more! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Options
    Awesome news!! Congratulations:)
  • Options
    That is sooo great Chicken. They are now snuggled in for the frosty winter...a perfect place for them!!!!!!
    TTC since 2009 very frustrated 42yr and DH 40

5 cycles of Clomid with satisfactory response=BFN's
    Fibroid removal Nov2010
    IUI Clomid #1 Feb 2011...BFN..damn it!
    IUI Inject's #2 Apr 2011...CANCELLED...low estradiol
    IUI Inject's #3 June 2011...BFN
    IUI Inject's #4 Sept2011...BFFN
    Lap Dec 2011...severe endo..cyst removed..some remains...
    IVF#1 Apr 2012 ....cancelled due to over suppression
    IVF#2 July 2012....6 follies...only 1 retrieved....BFFN
    surgery suggested to move ovary to an better placement but....we moved two time zones away and are financially and emotionally empty

• Options
    holy crap and oh my god and wow!!!! Huge congrats!!! Best of wishes and dump trucks of sticky baby dust to you. HOpe I get to follow in your footsteps in a few weeks!! (only want it to be 1 for me, I am high risk with diabetes and age so dont need to add to it) Wow!!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Amazing! That is awesome news! How fun! Congrats x 3!!!

• Options

OMG chicken, i was thinking of you all day yesterday, i wanted to wish you luck with your u/s but i couldnt make it too work as we have artic weather here, snow, frost and ice, iv had to leave DH and move into my house in the town i work in, now im sharing with 2 girls, i prob wont be going home until the wknd, im gutted Sad

Anyway OMG OMG OMG 3.................im so so so so so delighted for you, i will be happy with whatever im given (hopefuly) but id love multiples twins or triplets!!!!  

When you went for your scan on day whatever where there a few follicles or was this a total surprise? 

CONGRATS again to you and your DH, wishing you a wonderful pregnancy xxxxxxxx

• Options

OMG! Chicken I have only been lurking occassionally...but I log on today to see this news. I am over the moon happy for you!

Giant Hugs to you!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    OMG, Chicken, that is fabulous news! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I don't know you, so may I ask, were these IVF babies?
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    What amazing news!  I am thrilled for you!
  • Options
    Congrats!  H&H 9 months!!!
  • Options

imagejb2rn:
    Congratulations! I don't know you, so may I ask, were these IVF babies?

No I did Injections.  gonarl-F, ganerillex, and ovidrel trigger with timed intercourse.  

Thanks everyone!!! 

• Options
    Wonderful news! Congrats!
  • Options
    That is amazing. Amazing! Congratulations. Health & happiness to you all.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • Options

What fabulous news!!!

Congratulations!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"