High-Risk Pregnancy

Soon hopefully...

I am very hopeful that i will be joining this board soon (I already know that my next pregnancy will be high risk)  ...we lost our baby at 8 months due to severe Pre-E (HELLP) that showed up literally overnight! So we plan on TTC in the next 2 months, I hope to get a BFP soon!

(Can you tell I am anxious?) 

Re: Soon hopefully...

• So sorry to hear about your loss.  It is great that you are excited about trying again.  I know it can be scary.  I too had eclampsia/HELLP that showed up overnight.  There was no signs of anything wrong until I started having seziures in the middle of the night.  I was only 25 1/2 weeks along.  So anyway I just wanted to let you know that I am now 23 1/2 weeks and so far I have not had any problems.  They are watching me extra close which helps. Sorry to go on about my experience I just wanted to let you know I can relate and if you ever want someone to talk to I am here.  I have had almost 8 years and I still think about my angel every day.  You will never forget the one you lost but you hopefully will go on to have a great pregnancy and little one soon :)

Valerie

Mom to my angel Mia born 04/18/2003 @ 25 4/7 weeks due to severe eclampsia and HELLP. Now enjoying getting to be a mom my miracle little boy Tripp who was born 03/21/11 and was full term! Baby #3 due 10/13/13!
  • imagevaleriethedwarf:

So sorry to hear about your loss.  It is great that you are excited about trying again.  I know it can be scary.  I too had eclampsia/HELLP that showed up overnight.  There was no signs of anything wrong until I started having seziures in the middle of the night.  I was only 25 1/2 weeks along.  So anyway I just wanted to let you know that I am now 23 1/2 weeks and so far I have not had any problems.  They are watching me extra close which helps. Sorry to go on about my experience I just wanted to let you know I can relate and if you ever want someone to talk to I am here.  I have had almost 8 years and I still think about my angel every day.  You will never forget the one you lost but you hopefully will go on to have a great pregnancy and little one soon :)

Valerie

Wow! 

thanks so much for sharing. Congrats on your baby now. Hopefully we will talk again! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"